• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us you Government Centers...

Started by frdrcklim, September 30, 2008, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

It looks an awful lot like a mixture of DC and NYC to me! :P
&apls

And I LOVE DC!  ;D

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Albus of Garaway

These are looking wonderful, you guys! I'll probably have mine up really soon. I just need the right buildings...ha ha.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Einheriar

This is some pics from my new city EinheriarBorg. It shows The New goverment site, known as Embassy Row.
It is situated on one of the most expensive plots of land on the old docklands in my city.
:)

Einheriar

A few More from EinheriarBorg and Embassy Row, showing the strict security, we are concerned of the safety of other nations dignitaries :D

frdrcklim

Embassies hmmm... almost forgot about making them in my city  :-\. I like how yours turned out.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Amerikaner

Really nice work ElPhantasmo69, that layout is amazing!! Great work to everyone else, its all looking spectacular.  &apls

webelch

Some governmental buildings / areas in my region "Lisaland"

tankmank

ElPhantasmo69 i love the way it resembles washington - DC alot
webelch i love the grandure of it all

Terring7

Let's wake the deads ;D

The central quantum computers, that controls the colony and allows the colonists to live as they really want. More in my M.D. :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Mithokey

I have two pictures of my Government Centre... called: Mithokey City Hall

Skittles075

This is the government center in Castle of Lions, the capitol city in the state of Arus, one of three planned states in the United Provinces.

And one without the labels:

The Regent Queen, Allura of Lions, and her consort, Keith of Lions, reside in the Palace of Lions.  Allura is the head of the executive branch for the state and Keith represents their royal family federally in the Royal House.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

APSMS

This is the former city hall, but was replaced with a 60s brutalist structure more towards the city center in 1969, the bicentennial of the city. It now houses the County Administration office for the Nonincorporated parts of the county. It's also a nice place to have lunch or go with your family. The industry buildings on either side were in place when the building was being constructed, and because the owners had ties to the mayor, they were able to prevent eminent domain from seizing their land. When the surrounding area was turned into a public park, they left the warehouses (which were still operating) because of their historical value.

North is to the upper left. The water is just out of the picture, on the side of the avenue closest to the bottom of the shot.

And closeup. Click for full size (on both pics)

Real life inspiration (and incidentally, also what I am trying to recreate) found here
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Dantes