• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

Swordmaster- I hope everyone like Aaron and his work. :D

rooker1- Thank you!!! :D

metarvo- Thank you, I'm trying to finished it as fast as I can. :D

gn_leugim- Lol, nothing related. :P

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

Here's a lite update on the Beekman, it's still taking it time to get to the finish line. :)

Edit: Here's an update on the NYBT 655 E. 288 Street.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

whatevermind

It's a beauty! Good job on those roof details.

noahclem

Aaron Graham

whatevermind- Thank you, I have to try my best to make the roof look great for you Sim City fans. :D

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

Here's a new Art Deco, Art Moderne building for you guys!!! :D

NYBT 65 E. 193 Street

Google Map Link: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en-US&ll=40.865886,-73.89598&spn=0.005469,0.013078&layer=c&cbll=40.865886,-73.89598&panoid=B4Ucu5niRtrRh6wLDs4r8Q&cbp=12,343.4,,0,-6.32&gl=US&mapclient=apiv3&t=h&z=17

Floor Plan: http://nyre.cul.columbia.edu/projects/view/22593
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

vester

Love the Beekman and the other bats, of course.   :thumbsup:

gn_leugim

I just think funny those slimy parts of the left (left) of the Beekman Hotel Tower. why not feel everything in between? XD

nevertheless, great work as usual :)

Vlasky

And there comes another one! Adorable Aaron city-san :)
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

Swordmaster

Aaron Graham

vester- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugimThank you, I do not understand what you mean.

Vlasky- Thank you!!! :D

Swordmaster- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 655 E. 228 Street

Here's the first update on the variations, I will need to work on the night glass, ac unit placement and the roof textures and the building will be complete and ready for testing and uploading to STEX. :)

As you look at the image where the building rear is showing I am experimenting the wall texture, this shall be a new Aaron style of wall texturing. :)

noahclem

rooker1

Great models as always Aaron!!

You know, there has always been one thing that I think about when I see W2Ws, not just with your models but everyones.....when making W2W, why don't some modelers every once in a while make the model a few meters narrower to make alleyways.
Just a thought....
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

gn_leugim

I mean, why that thing "outlined" in blue.

and once again, nothing special, just an awesome building so far... :p

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

rooker1- Thank you, it has never coss my mid to make alleys. The only types of alleys I have made is the ones that go behind the buildings. Those types of alleys are close in with a fence.

gn_leugim- THe skinny Tower is an add on the building in later years, not far from the completion of the tower.

sunv123-Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 655 E. 228 Street

Here's the night render you gusy have been waiting for. The building is Complete, all I need to do is export!!! :D

gn_leugim

you Americans, I don't understand your architecture XD (jkng)

Lovely, just lovely! :)

sunv123

Wow, that was fast. :D Great work here as usual.
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Aaron Graham

Girafe

ty for the good job and variation  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Shroud

Another amazing set of buildings! I love that you always include the variation when building these.

Swordmaster

Very nice! Thanks for including links to the floor plans as well; these come in quite handy. It's amazing how many apartments they manage to cram into these buildings.

Cheers
Willy