• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Prop or texture problem

Started by hogs29, June 10, 2007, 08:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs29

Hi all!
Since downloading the newest NAM and some additional content, I got to work on a new city.
When I zoned some residential areas, I noticed that the houses only have the grass base, no sign of driveways at all. The same goes for the Ace Loans building next to Taco Bell. No parking or driveways there. I checked to make sure I had all of the prop and dependecy packs listed, then I double checked it this morning. I'm not missing anything there, so does anyone have an idea as to what might be the cause of this?
Here's a picture to better show both the houses and Ace Loans
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

wouanagaine

A possible cause is that for some reasons your graphics options have been reset to a lower setting. Check to see if it is the case. Other than that it will indicate a possible texture conflict ID

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

hogs29

Wouanagaine, I can't tell you how happy I was to see that you responded to my question.
Why? Well, you are one of the SC4 tech masters, so I knew I was in good hands. :thumbsup:
I haven't messed with my settings for quite some time, so I'm not sure how the graphics were turned down, but that solved it!
Thank you! And my sims thank you for returning their driveways ()stsfd()
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4