• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Pack Vol2 Removelist

Started by Brightstar, May 18, 2007, 08:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightstar

I am not sure if I have picked the right forum/way to bring this to someone's attention, so please let me know if should be handled elsewhere/differently.

I downloaded the Texture Pack and carefully removed everything in the removelist.  When I went back into the game I found I had a number of textures missing from lots.

Now I will admit I tend to assume BSC product is perfect so I assumed the problem was something else!!  However when I went to each lots readme (I keep them all) I found that the texture I needed had been on this packs removelist.  The examples I know for certain are the CAL textures and the Jenx Gare du nord textures.  The minute I put them back most (although not all) of my texture problems went away.

Could someone please check this out for me - maybe I did something wrong?

By the way I checked to ensure I have every available texture pack on the LEX - as well as most of those supplied elsewhere.

BarbyW

I have checked BSC Textures Vol02 and both the CAL and the Gare du Nord texures are in it.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Brightstar

Thanks Barby - maybe I inadvertantly removed the new ones.  I thought I actioned the removals before installing the pack - maybe my mind is playing tricks on me!

I will redownload the pack and try again.

Brightstar

Barby,

My apologies for being super dumb!!!  I had installed the texture pack (honestly!), but when I broke down my plugins to make datpacker work I moved a bunch of stuff to storage.  Once I actually put my brain into gear I went hunting and put the texture pack right back where it belonged. I now have no texture issues at all.

Thankyou as always for your patience with the likes of me!!!!!!

BarbyW

You're welcome and it is no problem at all. I'm glad your textures are now working properly.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original