• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TTC's Challenge 3

Started by TheTeaCat, April 29, 2009, 02:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

A new route A3 was surveyed and built to connect parts of the region not serviced by a main route.

Shortly after the route was completed the region was divided by a separatist group who's goals as yet remain unknown.
All major routes across the river were severed except for the main route in Esperance which now as a border control point,
where if your papers are not in order, you just will not be able to pass.

I have decided to play the northern half of the region as this gives me the high ground so as to hopefully
see what the south are up to ::)

Extra pics as requested ;D

Tile B - Beaumont

Tile E - Esperance

Tile B - Beaumont

Tile E - Esperance

Tile B - Beaumont

Hopefully this completes challenge 3.
Now to await developments as to what the separatists do so its time to stick the kettle on :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

Thank you for your update.

We have now taken note and copied the pictures of your challenge 3, it will be judged after the deadline.
Now you can do whatever you wish to do within your regionhalf only, but make sure not to overbuild it comparing to the rest of the region. It might give you some serious problems later on.
You do NOT have the right to touch anything of the part that belongs to the Separatists.

Challenge 4 will be partially given by your adversary and you will give a challenge to someone else. Who will be challenging who and the matter of the challenge will be discussed in the Challenge 4 thread once everyone has turned in their part of this challenge.

Are you ready to be told what to do by a Separatist and a Governor? Good luck and we hope you enjoyed this one.

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mightygoose

derry where on earth did those awesome 1x1 gasometers come from ???
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat

Derry great update here wow!!! I love your gate houses and where did you find those at???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

lynncanox

Challenges are getting harder to do, so does the judging, and we soon need more time to judge the challenges. I know this took awhile but we have been working on it for quite awhile and since our judging is being done separately, we have to bring them together before presenting the final results. Thank you for being patient. So here they are.

A.   Route A3 was probably built in the right spot and we couldn't find a better direction, therefore  5 points were given for the route challenge.
B.  It was asked in the Challenge 3 that we wanted to see totally cut off rails and roads except the mainroad and which demand has not been respected completely, so 1 penality point was given for not fulfilling the demands in Challenge 3/chapter 3.
Also this is what it said in the challenge 3 thread :Last night a group of heavily armed political Separatists decided to cut off every acces to the opposite side to the Grand River region, cutting our region into two equal halves, the north and south.*
And yet you have built, like several others a long fence around these bridges which were impossible to be built during one night. But because they are well done and interesting/entertaining to look at , we decided to give you 4 points for the cutoffs challenge the same.
C.   The rest of the region is getting along just fine and start to look good. We gave you a solid 4 points for the regional works.

A Total of 12 Points were added to your challenge. (13 pts total minus 1 pt penalty=12 pts)

Very good advancement in your region, we liked a lot of things but a little more forest patches here and there would give the whole ragion a positive effect. Good luck with your separatist that you have to deal with.

Lynn and Fred
judge of GRV 2 Challenge