• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

So I had to make an interchange with the full RHW 5.0 before I went to bed. Here is the result:

It's not perfect but I'm tired :sleeping:

This is just one possibility RHW 5.0 brings to the table.

skyhigh

Quote from: jondor on September 15, 2011, 10:17:36 PM
If you can still place the old SPUI and can't find the DDRHW-4 starter after a fresh install, that can only mean you have an old controller running around.  Which means you need to head to this thread and have a read through the instructions: Searching for NAM Controllers in Conflict

I almost forgot, there's a way to check in game now.  Scroll to the bottom of your Highway menu and mouse over the new NAM icon.  If it does not read Version: r132 (14 September 2011) then you have an old controller lying around which you'll need to find and trash.  If it does, then you have some RUL files hiding in a file other than a NAM controller.

Thanks, seems I have an older one 15 August 2010, will have to find and kill it  :bomb: Thanks so much!

kody_organmaster

Totally AWESOME! Thank you so much guys! Have been looking forward to this day for months!  :thumbsup:
--Kody

Original

QuoteIt's quite possible, but you need to make sure the diagonal 6C is long enough to sustain the override.

There aren't any sort of diagonal 6C fillers in this release.

Thank you for your response! :).. Looks like I'll have to wait until next year for the pieces I waited so long for! haha, but job well done I must say!

Here's a greeting card!

ps; My already built cities are undergoing a huge capacity upgrade, the quickest greeting card I could make was replacing the OWR-5s (2 tile parks in between each opposing OWR-5 Direction) with a new sky freeway thanks to the new RHW. 5.0! Now my sims could get from the suburbs to downtown much sooner without building a massive freeway and interrupting traffic below! :)

Thanks NAM team!

Gugu3

You did such a great work!!! ;D Now I'm looking forward for a Euro texture ;)hope it is on the way :P

cammo2003

First of all, great work and good to see it out. :)

I have found a bug though, the ERHW-4 Neigbour connector piece is lacking a texture for some reason...

Although as you can see it appears to be the only NC piece that's doing this.

I completely deleted the old install and did a fresh NAM/RHW/NWM install. The only things I carried over were the SAM and RAM (which I'm pretty sure haven't updated anyway), and I doubt they'd have any effect on this particular piece anyway.

jdenm8

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Ksubi

Haha, I've been away due to RL the last couple of days and this is what I get back to?! LOVE IT!

GMT

me too did discover oddicy (is that even a word?)

it seems that elevated puzzle pieces like fillers, transitions, on/offramps don't cast shadows while the normal elevated network does, creating odd somethings like this:

... really, it is. I swear.

drjumbajookiba

I am still having a problem With the New Pieces and Network Now It Won't Even let me Drag a ramp Using the Drag Tool :)
Live Out loud For God

Ramona Brie

Reinstall just the NAM Core (I had to) and delete any extra files. For some reason, I had an LHD controller and files and a tiny RHD "controller". Moreover, it was from August 2010. I deleted it and reinstalled, and new pieces began to show up in the NWM starter piece tab ring.

MandelSoft

Erm, can you be more specific? Did you check you have the right versions of the NAM Core and RHW?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

drjumbajookiba

Live Out loud For God

Nanami

samerton

Whoah.. it's finally arrived! Thanks guys at the NAM team, shame I'm so caught up with school right now, but when I get an opportunity I'll install it. Amazing!

drjumbajookiba

Quote from: mrtnrln on September 16, 2011, 06:26:08 AM
Erm, can you be more specific? Did you check you have the right versions of the NAM Core and RHW?

Yah i did check and all was rHD
Live Out loud For God

jondor

Quote from: cammo2003 on September 16, 2011, 12:21:06 AM
First of all, great work and good to see it out. :)

I have found a bug though, the ERHW-4 Neigbour connector piece is lacking a texture for some reason...

[image]

Although as you can see it appears to be the only NC piece that's doing this.

I completely deleted the old install and did a fresh NAM/RHW/NWM install. The only things I carried over were the SAM and RAM (which I'm pretty sure haven't updated anyway), and I doubt they'd have any effect on this particular piece anyway.

Looks like the preview model was updated, but not the regular model.  A patch file is attached.  :thumbsup:
All new animated railroad crossing props for networks of all sizes! (Phase 1 complete)--> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13209

Mostly writing pony stories on FimFiction.net, but Cities: Skylines is my new best friend.  Anything and everything I made for SimCity 4 is fair game for use and distribution.

bat

six9nc

The spui piece is glitching.  Help please this is the only glitch I have left to solve.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
"The man who sleeps on the floor never falls out of bed"...Martin Lawrence

MandelSoft

Quote from: six9nc on September 16, 2011, 10:38:34 AM
The spui piece is glitching.  Help please this is the only glitch I have left to solve.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And what is the glitch exactly?  ()what()
Lurk mode: ACTIVE