• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nightlights on NDEX lots

Started by trooper343, August 20, 2008, 03:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooper343

Can someone please help me with a problem I am having with NDEX DA lots.  The nightlights on the two closest views almost disappear but look great from further out.  Does not seem to affect any other lots other than NDEX DA.  ITS lots do not appear to be affected by this on my computer.  Thank you.

RippleJet

Would you have a picture to post? :)

cogeo

Have you installed the HSRP (High-Speed rail Project), and more specifically the GHSR (Ground-HSR) plugin? Do you see just the shadow? There is a conflict with ALL BAT models in the 0x0004#### ID range! Warrior has already made a fix, which is about to be released in the next update. Not sure if this causes your problem too, but you can try uninstalling the GHSR plugin (if you are not using it), or live with this problem for a little on. It doesn't cause other problems than this visual-only glitch, and concerns only the closest zoom (the 2nd closest is actually a shrink of the former) and only one (of the four) rotations. Also you won't need to bulldoze anything when installing the update.

trooper343

I don't have high speed rail installed but thanks for the suggestion.  I wil try to put a pic online.  I only has to do with NDEX_DA models.  The update of J Phillips Tower is perfect.  It only has to do with buildings like 101 SouthWest and such.  I have re-installed, switched to software mode, hardware mode, hardware cursor, etc. ... No props, with props, etc. ... With NAM, without NAM ... changed graphic card settings.  BUT to no avail.

trooper343

This is the 2nd closest zoom.  If you notice the lights work on the bottom but the window lights are dulled out.

trooper343

Now this if the 3rd zoom level out.  The windows lights work great.