• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Map Tutorial: How to do it? Guide.

Started by Heblem, May 13, 2008, 04:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Want to do something different in particular? this thread accumulates different tutorials that can be made using actual ones.

-Tutorial 1: How to change any region city tiles.
-Follow this tutorial (Map Tutorial: How to get a PNG image from a region/SC4M.) if you are using even a maxis region and want to change the city tiles, follow this tutorial to get the png image.

-After you done that tutorial, please now look for this tutorial (Map Tutorial: How to import a PNG image to TerraFormer.) this tutorial will follow you how to import that region and save it, also how to modify the city tiles.

-Tutorial 2: Map Tutorial: How to expand a current region/SC4M. (extra options)
IN PROGRESS PLEASE BE PATIENT

Have any idea about a new tutorial using the current key tutorials? post it here!

jjune4991

i have a tutorial that i would like to share. it is how to change the city tile sizes but keep the region. it is kinda like yours with the PNG, but mine uses terraformer, and it is a little easier? i think. i would just like to share it with everyone. if you would help me make it, that would be greatly appreciated!
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

Heblem

Quote from: jjune4991 on May 27, 2008, 02:12:38 PM
i have a tutorial that i would like to share. it is how to change the city tile sizes but keep the region. it is kinda like yours with the PNG, but mine uses terraformer, and it is a little easier? i think. i would just like to share it with everyone. if you would help me make it, that would be greatly appreciated!

If you have a new tutorial feel free to make it and post here (or at the mapping tutorial sub-forum) to be sincere with you i don't know a way to do that just using terraformer  ;D

jjune4991

you know, after reading all of your tutorials (i didnt read them before) i realized that my tutorial is just a waste of space, and yours are well explained. so good job on getting them all done. well at least started, i see you still have a couple unfinished.
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

kokolin0

Ok I play a little bit on a city and my game crashes...
WHY!?