• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

.:: Jakarta, capital of Indonesia ::. On Hold

Started by derwilly, June 24, 2008, 02:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Somewhat it looks similar to a Mexican city, i mean the layout of the streets, the shanties also projects that comes and never completes  ;D

My favorite part is the.. commercial district? every single details fits perfect, excellent work!

Oh btw I invite you to see this video, lol!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/v/uuYVV3-00Qw&hl=en&fs=1.swf

Take care  ;)

Simpson

Wow this update is very beautiful your city is looking superb and so réalistic bravo my friend
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

derwilly

Hi everyone! Finally back to my MD. It is hard to find time for this  :'(

Now that I'm with the big boys I'll try to keep the updates more regular. However, my initial commitment of a weekly update seems quite out of the question right now! Anyways, thanks everyone for following my MD!

art128: thanks! it's good to see that you don't miss an update!

bat: thanks bat! that was indeed a wonderf... er excellent update  :D :D :D

Heblem: thanks Heblem! I love the video! that must be Manila I guess... por cierto me encanta el CJ de mock town que descubri el otro dia!

Simpson: thank you my loyal friend!

I'll try to come up with an update this weekend, even if it's another small bonus update. Til then, take care!

Edit 30/09/2008

Guys, I have finally to accept it and put this MD on hold. I am far too busy with RL to continue with this.

Please accept my apologies. I know I promised you that this MD would not be lost in time, but I guess I underestimated the projects I am currently embarked on. However, I shall keep all the files and maybe in the next months I will be able to resume .::Jakarta, Capital of Indonesia::.

I hope you have enjoyed it so far and you are now more interested in learning more about this fascinating city that is Jakarta.

Cheers,

DerWilly

Indonesia: land of smiles, home of chaos, nation of disorder. My favorite place on Earth!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66788325@N00/collections/72157600071762388/

Heblem

Of course, you made me learn alot more about Jakarta, and can't wait for your next updates in next months  ;) RLS is important than this, we understand  ;D

Take care, until next time...