• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sinburg

Started by Andy2k, March 02, 2008, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to the second page!

That mosaic is looking very beautiful, Andy2k!
And the other update is also wonderful! Wonderful town, too! :thumbsup:

Andy2k

@City Builder
;D

@JMouse
Specially for you Numbers for the Photos :)

@Pat & bat

Today a Bigger Update :)
(Some Images don´t have the Border. In the Rules of some Sites only permit (Right ?) 800x600 Pics)

The neighbour Village

Back to Sinburg

Mosaic Time ;)

Next Time we change the district from "Waldesnau" to "Buchholz".
Here a preview

Comments Please :)
Bis dann (= So long *g*)
Andy
My City: Sinburg
Last Update: Here

anandus

I love your farms, very real :)

And all of this is a very nice journal. How do you say it... Ganz toll!?

Jmouse

Wow, Andy, you have really been busy!  :thumbsup:

The overview (5.1) is great - a large inland lake is something I have not often seen, but it adds a very pleasing touch to the landscape. And anyone who knows me will tell you I like overviews!

The mosaic (5.4) is massive, and it shows a good variety of residential BATs and small commercial buildings. I noticed you have a lot of dead-end streets and would encourage you to take a look at the cul-de-sac mod here. Also, if you have the NAM, you can create street roundabouts. Of course, these elements may not fit in with your master plan, so this is just a little suggestion.

I like the way the road passes under the rail toward the end of the mosaic. I will leave comments on the rail junction to those much more experienced, though.

Buchholz looks interesting, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. And thanks for the numbers! Hope the idea works well for you. ;)

Until next time...
Joan

thundercrack83

Hello, Andy2k!

You're certainly off to an extraordinary start here! I'm sorry that I missed the first few updates, but I'm all caught up and ready to follow along with what you've got next!

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

Berethor

The first pic is incredible   :o  The lake surrounded by the city and the forest is quite picturesque
I'll keep an eye in this MD   :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Also like that overview of that part! Great first picture!
And the other four are showing also a very nice area!! :thumbsup:

Andy2k

@anandus
Yes ..  Thanks :)

@Jmouse
I don´t like the Roundabouts of the NAM. But the Cul-de-sac Mod is in the Game now. I always forgot it to copy this Mod in the Plugin Ordner  :-X

@thundercrack83 & Berethor & bat

Pat

Andy2k great last update there  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Andy2k

@Pat

Now we going to the new District. Welcome to "Buchholz"

Small Overview

The first bigger Houses comes

Rapid-transit Railway Line "S2" not the Mainline ;)

Thats all :)
Next Time it give a new Picture from Google Earth and the Copy on Sinburg *g*
See you ..

bat

That new district is looking very nice, Andy2k! Great part of your city there!

Looking forward to the new picture from Google Earth and the Copy on Sinburg!

thundercrack83

More wonderful pictures, my friend! Buchholz looks great--I love the residential areas, especially. Keep up the goof work!

Jmouse

You are doing some great work on Sinburg, Andy. The city is growing at a good pace, and I see you have some nice BATs in your plugin folder.

I like the way you've surrounded the football pitch with curved pathways and provided a parking area. The transport layout in 6.9 looks good. The way that road dips down in front of the retaining wall reminds me a bit of the work I see in another MD I visit often. What is the population now, and how old is the city?

Over all I think you're doing a fine job. You present your work in a neat and orderly way (love the picture frames!), and it's clear that you do a lot of planing before posting. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:

Until next time...
Joan

Andy2k

@thundercrack83 & bat

@Jmouse
The Population in Waldesnau & Buchholz is 124.000
But the 2 districts are not done (Buchholz 1/4 - Waldesnau 3/4)

I can´t make specifics Dates, then 1 District is not 1 Area in the Region. Waldesnau is Build on 4 Areas .. and on the Areas are also other Districts.
Puh .. I hope you Understand what i mine *gg*

In the near Future i make Pictures from the Region. Then all can see what I mine  :D

I Play in Sinburg in RL Time .. 4 or 5 Weeks .. in Game Years I have today 300 Years. In 95% I Play on the Middle Speed

paroch

Hi Andy,

I was the first to post in your MD and have not been back since  &ops  Ooooops!

Your city is looking fabulous.  The mosaic in 5.4 is particularly good.  A great low density suburb, I like it :thumbsup:

And picture 6.11 is a favourite of mine too - great W2W development.

I look forward to more.

Paul

Andy2k

@Paroch
ts ts ts .. hope I see more times now  :P

I now I would make Google Pictures. But now I build antoher. Google Copys give it next time  :party:

Ghost ?
No .. its Helloween and this is a Helloween Party ;)

The Old University, over 150 Years Old. The Peoples give it the Name "Grandma"  ;D

One of the Mainlinestations. Is not the Central-Station ;)
From Bottom to Top: Line S1 - Line S2 - Regional Line - Main Line

In the German CJ next Time gives a special that give in no other CJ I think.
Its a crasy think *g*
I hope I can make it also in English, but I need help to Translate many many many many ... *g*
When I find a Man, comes a premiere for a CJ ;)

CU
Andy

paroch

I said I'd be back.......and here I am!

Nice update.  The station plaza is my favourity, nicely done :thumbsup:

I also like 7.8, nice use of the ped-malls.

Great work Andy, Sinburg is growing nicely.  Any chance of a region shot soon?

All the best,

Paul

Jmouse

Paul (paroch) pointed out a couple of really nice highlights, Andy, but I'm kind of partial to 7.3. Guess it's the flowers and park - you did a good job on laying out those paths! :) Also I like the green areas in 7.1. And you have, indeed, made good use of the ped tiles and retaining walls. That ornate building in 7.5 (on the left just above center) looks a bit out of place to me, but that may just be the differences in our visual experiences. It is a lovely BAT, BTW.

I'd say you've posted another well-crafted and well-planned update, and I look forward to seeing more and more of Sinburg.

Until next time...
Joan

bat

Great new pictures there, Andy2k! And the picture of the Halloween party is looking very nice! The other ones are also great! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

I'm glad to see more of your beautiful work here, Andy2k! Things are really coming along quite nicely here. Can't wait to see more!

Dustin