• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sinburg

Started by Andy2k, March 02, 2008, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

welcome on page 3
dein mosaik ist echt klasse auch wenn du vergessen hast das grid auszuschalten  ;)
deine planung der flächen ist auch sehr gut und kann mich nur paroch anschließen in der hoffnung ein paar schoene ueberblick bilder vo dir zu sehen.

(uhhm is das ungewohnt hier ma deutsch zu schreiben)

paul

EDIT: Please remember that English is the primary language in the MD forums. If posting in another language, please provide a full English translation. Thanks. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

Pat

Andy wonderful update there and loved 7.3!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Andy2k

@paroch

A Picture from the Region comes in the Future. But not at the next Updates ;)
When "Buchholz" is done i make a Picture I think ..

@bat & thundercrack83 & dragonshardz & Pat

@squidi
Jo, dass vergess ich dauernd  :'(
(Yes I´m always forgot this Grid  :'( )

@Jmouse
Thanks for the detailed Comments.

I must Say all the Comments on this Thread are Great. So many User looking my CJ. I hope you all enjoy it and i will do my best for best Pictures ;)
Only a Story I can´t make ... for this my English an "leo.org" are to bad *gg*
Playing SC4 is a Funny think, but with the CJ here is it more more more better :)

The next Update comes in 14-20 Days :(
I have a new home and my Internet comes on the 15. April
Then comes new Images and perhaps a new Version of a CJ *g*

Like Sc4Dev
So long
Andy
My City: Sinburg
Last Update: Here

Andy2k

Yeah, my Internet is back  :party:
I´m loving it  :sunny: ((c) by Mc Donalds *lol*)

Now the first Pictures after my Comeback

Hope you like it :)
Andy

bat

Nice to see you back here! And wonderful new update with great new pictures!!! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next update....

thundercrack83

Welcome back, Andy2k!

And it looks like you haven't missed a beat, my friend! The new pictures in this update are splendid!

Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

Pat

&apls Andy Im lovin it as well!!! Swweeeet new update and Im glad you got your net back!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Glad you're back, Andy! Nice combination of BATs in 8.1 - a scene I'm learning is rather typical of European neighborhood layouts. Like the canals as well - here I think they're more likely to be called "irrigation ditches," but "canals" sound so much better! ;)

The green spaces and park-like atmosphere in the next few photos looks great, and that corner park in 8.4 is very clever. I'm assuming 8.6 is a commercial area - sorry, I'm not good at recognizing BATs ::) - but whether or not, the buildings look good together and you've placed them in a nice setting. So, now I'm anxious to see more of Sinburg.

Until next time...
Joan

jmyers2043

Hello Andy

Well. I am very glad that I decided to check your diary out. I enjoyed looking at every picture. You have a very diverse plugin folder with a lot of custom content. Your aerial views are intereting because you spent time creating a non grid country side. You've done some creative things with ponds and canals. A good variety of pictures too. Some look like typical American suburbs, some look very European. You've mixed rural country side and bustling downtown districts. It made my time here enjoyable. 

Best regards

Jim Myers
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Andy2k

@bat, thundercrack83, Pat, Jmouse, jmyers2043
Thanks, for the "Welcome back" greetings :)

Today a very small, but very interesing Update. The Region Overview, they all want .. here is it *gg*

I show only the Part of the City, that I show in this CJ. The other comes in the Future ;)
Today I work right, who see the Forest.

Then I will show you the first Official Homepage of Sinburg: Sinburg.de
Special for the Users they look my CJ on Sc4Dev a English Version: Sinburg.de (English Version)

I belief, this is the first Site from a SC4 City the looks such as a Official Citypage (I look at German Citypages, what they have *g*)

The Page is on Beta. I Work on this Page when I have Time *g*
When you will build something for the Site .. write a Message. A Friend from me, maked one Part of the Site. And the English Version comes also from a Friend ;)
He had Fun  :party: 

Next Time comes a really Update with new Images from Sinburg ;)
Stay tuned  ;D

paroch

Ooooooooh nice region overview - looking good.

Pat

&apls Andy love that region overview!! The website is even more impressive and wow!!  You and your friends have done a great job on the web site....  Till the next update!!!

Jmouse

Always appreciate overviews, Andy, and I agree that you're doing a great job on the Web site! :thumbsup:

Later...
Joan

thundercrack83

Your region looks wonderful, Andy2k! And I'll have to swing over to your website, too, and check things out there!

Can't wait to see your next update!

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Meastro444

realistic! i like it, especially the amount of trees seem to be just right!
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

sebes

Hey - good to see Sinburg back and alive. You have shown great updates, and the region view is very nice: i like how the city sprawls on just one side of the rivier, with low density stuff and farm on the other side of it  :thumbsup:

I also had a look at your German website and have one word for it: Erstaunend! It's like any '"real" city's Schaufenster to the world. Excellent idea, and very well made as well. I hope one day you will find the time to work on expanding that site and add actual information for the linked pages that you, understandably, did not yet work out.  WOW, what a project 
&apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Heblem

I like the region view, also of course the pictures of the city are really nice  :thumbsup:

Andy2k

@paroch, Pat, Jmouse, thundercrack83, kbieniu7, Meastro444, Heblem, sebes
Thanks a lot :)
And thanks for Visit the Website. Last Week I Work for a new Section, but i´m not done .. next Time ;)

Today a Big Update :)
Lets go

And a Brand new Section of Pictures. After the Website work, the People make a special for the Touristic, to Show how nice Sinburg is, for Tourists. At the next Updates comes on and off new Pictures from the Tourist-Special

T.1

T.2

And another Brand new. I maked Mosaic-Pictures. At the Beginnig 4 Pictures to test it. When you like it, I make more of it ;)

M.1

M.2

M.3

M.4

So, thats all. Hope you like the Update ;)

In a little while, we quit the District "Buchholz" and go to the next District. It is a District between "Buchholz" and the Seaport of Sinburg. And then we look at the Seaport ;)
But thats the Future *g*

Bye
Andy

rooker1

Another fantastic update.  I like the parks in your city alot, but in some places I think you used too many walls.  Maybe in certain places you could just place some trees to hide the slope.  ;)  But just a tought though.
I can't wait to see what you have done in the way fo a seaport.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.