• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

I'm looking for road barriers

Started by oczomajster, March 02, 2011, 02:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oczomajster

Hi!

I'm looking for road barriers from this picture:

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

travismking

I believe that is a custom lot by badsim, and is not released, and not a functional road AFAIK.

Badsim

Hi oczomajster ,

Would like to help you , as it seems I'm concerned ... alas the link to Fileden is broken . I just can read that's something related to Champs-Elysées ? ... Well , I need a picture to see what you mean by road barriers . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Rayden

Quote from: Badsim on March 03, 2011, 01:10:04 PM
Hi oczomajster ,

Would like to help you , as it seems I'm concerned ... alas the link to Fileden is broken . I just can read that's something related to Champs-Elysées ? ... Well , I need a picture to see what you mean by road barriers . ;)

Cédric.

I believe he means the avenue "séparateurs" :thumbsup:

Badsim

Thanks , Silvio !  :)

Well , in that case you need Xannepan's Gare du Nord , version 1 on the STEX (if it works ...) and not the one of the LEX . That's an huge download (18Mo) for a single prop if you do not intend to use that railway station ...  ::) you could extract it from the .dat file but the process is a bit complicated if your're not intimate with IliveReader . That said , it has some others interesting props . ;)

On the left , that prop enlightened , on the right you can read its name .

Good luck ! :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

oczomajster

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!