• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Unique Styled Buildings Request

Started by Frankie, March 26, 2007, 02:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie

I figure since I tried and failed these BATs, that someone else can do a much better job. The request if of the Infamous "Rainbow Row" of Charleston, SC.

Charleston has some wonderful architecture that often goes unnoticed

Here is the first pictures; of "Rainbow Row"

As you can maybe see, the "row" actually starts with the white building, and ends with the red. I believe the best option is one continuous model in this case. With all the buildings of the row on one, as it just doesn't seem right to break them up. 

Charleston also host a wonderful variety of older, historic homes. With the famed palmetto trees in the foreground of this picture:

I hope that someone will see an interest or or some potential with these pictures, if more pictures are needed, I will be happy to help out. I only hope someone will come and take up interest and do a better job than I :)

Thanks for your time!

-Frankie

Natuurzoon

that indeed would be amazing!! i once thought about making a cj, with city's and villages with buildings like these. but there waren't any.

but what about these, it looks like it a lot and might come in handy. they're made bij simgoober, at simtropolis, and they come in different colours. don't know if you have them already, if so, ah well, it's a start then ;D

here you go: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?page=1&keyword=townhome&type=all

(it's the top one btw)