• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Kingdom of Aquatica

Started by S_imon, August 25, 2007, 06:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasAH

This will be my first post in a city journal (or mayor diary) on sc4Devotion and I think you deserved it well :D I simply love those nice towns, keep it up the good work ;)

Pat

S_imon this is looking real good, i loved the last update  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

szymcar

I saw your pictures on many forums. You try to build realistic city, but you must hard work to reach good effect. I'll be watching this thread. See ya

S_imon

Disaster. My brother (this stupid monkey) unistall my SimCity  :'(  So, please close this topic.

Pavle

What a shame. I really like your city. Love the way you put these skyscrapers in old town. Also, nice suburbs. ;)
by Pavle...

Ennedi

Don't worry, S_imon, you can install SC4 again!  :thumbsup:

And if your region was deleted, don't worry too, many people lost their work. Look at TheTeaCat MD (Tales at the Tea Time) a few pages back you will find what happened to him and what he did - his MD is still an amazing place!
And I suggest you to make a backup copy from time to time, if you don't have an external hard drive, make a copy on CD  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

S_imon i can only echo what ennedi said its always good to back up your work and hide it only where you would know and it would be a shame to see The Kingdom of Aquatica close please reconsider thank you pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Gaston

S_imon,
    Don't let it get youdown.    Most of the really good MDs have had major set backs at one time or another.   It will let you re-evaluate what you liked and didn't like about Aquatica.    When you restart you can just leave out anything you didn't care for the first time.    ;D    We will keep checking on your progress.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, my friend. I'll move this to the Completed MDs for now, but if you want to get it up and running again, just send me a PM and we'll get it back in the active MDs! Good luck!