• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Metasmurf's showcase

Started by metasmurf, December 14, 2006, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alek King of SC4

some more truley excellent pics.

wouanagaine

Great pics and nice layout again

Can I ask where I can find those redish appartment in the first pic of the last update ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

metasmurf

Quote from: wouanagaine on December 20, 2006, 07:49:25 AM
Great pics and nice layout again

Can I ask where I can find those redish appartment in the first pic of the last update ?

Here

Rayden

Very nice update mate. Merry Xmas to you. :)

sebes

Your last shots show splendid suburbs again. Have a good X-mas!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

YoungJeezy13

Nice suburbs, I like the detailing, keep it up  &hlp
~~Youn Jeezy~~
Im not 13 years old btw, that number is my lucky #
[/font]

Alfred.Jones

That looks amazing Metasmurf :thumbsup: Keep it up

Sim City 4 Devotion

Ajax

Great looking residential areas, and I really like the commercial area.  The railway has a few too many curves in it for my taste, but that's just my novice opinion.  Keep up the great work!

emilin

There really is no way to truly appriciate just how realistic your pics are if you haven't been to a Scandinavian country. I could watch those pics all day and go "yeah, that's where I walk my dog", "that's where I drive to shop for groceries", "that's where I live", etc. The abundance of three story apartment buildings, the way you blend 2-3 family housing with single family villas...

This looks EXACTLY like a typical Swedish suburb! It's amazing!  :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

@ Emilin
I have to agree from my time cycling through your wonderful countryside.
Even though it was a number of years ago now.

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

I have never been in Sweden but if it's true that the country is like your photo's I will rush there to have the Metasmurf experience!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rayced

Yoder7652

I really like your cite centre on the first page....great job with this region
I look forward to your progress

petercintn

Another excellent diary.  I'm going down to the pond and try to lure up some big fish.  Let you know how many I catch!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

NikNik

Fantastic work Metasmurf.  like the pepetition of the houses and the general lay out. I just wonder why you made the Railroad track so very curved.

Nik-Nik

mattb325

You're a very good suburb builder - I like how similar styles are used in pockets of development and how the transit networks take twists and turns - it keeps it all intersting!

metasmurf

Thanks for all the comments, they are very appreciated indeed!

I'm in the process of moving, therefore i wont have an internet connection until approximately the end of january. So that means i wont be able to update for a while, but i'll be back for sure in the end of january, so i'll see you all then ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

/metasmurf

Alfred.Jones

Thats cool Metasmurf ;) Have fun moving ;D

Sim City 4 Devotion

Rayden

Quote from: metasmurf on December 29, 2006, 02:20:13 PM
...therefore i wont have an internet connection until approximately the end of january. ...

Hey, that sucks man! Happy moving  :P

jacqulina

very nice updates excellent work,your planning and layout is very nice,fantastic pics,i hope your move went ok.
happy new year