• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hong Kong | 香港 & Okatabawashi|蓝龙

Started by Tokugawa, December 29, 2011, 04:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokugawa

Places...

Okatabawashi

See tthe Okatabawashi Wiki ► http://aoin.eu/wiki/index.php?title=Okatabawashi

The Republic of Okatabawashi & Noburu is a Republic composed of 3 large Islands (Nobu Sei in the north/Nobu Hao middle and Okata in the south) it is situated 20km south of Japan at it's shortest,

Currently Okatabaawshi is governed by Wang Yun from the Conservative party, the Political center is located in Okatabawashi City, which was the empires head historically

Okatabawashi's history hasn't been the easiest one ever being torn apart and reconstituted more than once in it's history (1853 and 1945) Okatabawashi's economy mainly goes through 3 cities Renagawa, Mingxun HongPur and Okatabawashi City, Shingwa also has a certain importance. Okatabawashi has the world's 13th-largest population, with over 93 million people. The Greater Okatabawashi City Area, which includes the de facto capital city of Okatabawashi City and several surrounding prefectures, is the second largest metropolitan area in the country, with over 10 million residents. the Greater Renagawa area s has over 22 million inhabitants

Archaeological research indicates that people lived in Okatabawashi as early as the Upper Paleolithic period. The first written mention of Okatabawashi is in Chinese history texts from the 1st century AD. Influence from other nations followed by long periods of isolation has characterized Okatabawashi's history until 1853 when the British empire conquered Okatabawarubbisha-Tsao (Okatbawashi city) and the city became independant from the rest of the country, a large part of the north became japanese after the Okataian-Japanese war.

Nowaday Okatabawashi is a major economical center, and an asian melting pot and by purchasing power parity. It is also the world's seventh largest exporter and sixthlargest importer. The current economy of the country are tertiary services like banks, industry like automotive is capital to the economy aswell as high technology of all kinds

See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

ThomasK

I have always loved your pictures Greg. Okatabawashi is one of my favourites of yours too.

samerton

Great stuff, glad to see you here now dudu!

nbvc

art128

What a fantastic start! I liked this night mosaic a lot.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

DerChrischi

Wow impressiv!
Can you tell me where did you get the Trainstation???

rooker1

I can only echo the others before me.  Fantastic start indeed!!
Please remember that pics should be no wider than 1024.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

peter007

Wow those are some fantastic night shots.
Looking forward to a next update

-Ernst

Tokugawa

Renagawa is a city in the Renagawa SAR region of Okatabawashi's island of Nobu Sei, a designated city under the Local Autonomy Law, the capital city of Renagawa SAR Prefecture and also the biggest part of the Noburu area, which is represented by three major cities of Japan, Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe. Located at the mouth of the Yodo River on Osaka Bay, Renagawa is the largest followed by Shingwa

Historically the commercial centre of Okatabawashi, known as Ren Shi Ta, Renagawa functions as one of the command centers for the Okatabawashian economy economy. The ratio between daytime and night time population is 141%, the highest in Okatabawashi, highlighting its status as an economic center. Its nighttime population is 4.6 million, the third in the country, but in daytime the population surges to 5.7 million, second only after Tokyo in Japan. (Totalling the Special wards of Tokyo, which is not a single incorporated city, for statistical purposes. See the Tokyo article for more information on the definition and makeup of Tokyo.) Renagawa used to be referred to as the "nation's kitchen" (天下の台所 tenka no daidokoro?) in feudal Okata Sei period because it was the centre of trading for rice, creating the first modern future exchange market in the world

rooker1

Really nice update.  I love your collection of custom content and how you have put it all together so nicely.
Have a great new year!
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

apeguy

Awesome pictures, your choice of buildings are perfect, especially the skyscrapers you've chosen. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Kergelen

Great work!

The combination between low, med, and high density with the park is nice. :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Tokugawa

Dantes

Is "Empire of the sun" not chinese ?  ()what() The Tetris Building ist funny  ;D I loved the details. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

art128

Hehe, I agree about the Tetris building, may I ask where you found it ?

Also, nice to see more Asian styled city. Yours is really nice and give a nice atmosphere.

Props & Texture Catalog

unit2981

love the mixture of all the types of Asian buildings! You could use the Japanese car pack, instead of having 1950s pickups roving around ;)
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

RickD

Wow, that's a dense city. Great work.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Framly

What a mess missing this MD! Great asian Style &apls

Keep it on :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Tokugawa

Edinburgh - 爱丁堡

Edinburgh is an urban area in Okatabawashi City comprising the east edinburgh, Sham Lu and DengHui.

The district has a population of 1.2 Million inhabitants and rooftop housing

It's a part of Hong Kong and Okatabawashi City you can only see from above: rooftop slums home to tens of thousands of people. Unable to afford a regular apartment in Hong Kong's extraordinarily expensive housing market and forced to wait years for a public housing unit, entire families live in illegal shacks on top of the city's apartment blocks. There are so many rooftop houses that the government doesn't even bother keeping track of them. According to a spokesman for the Buildings Department, there is no data on illegal rooftop houses or other structures. "The government doesn't know much about this and they don't bother to know because they don't have a rehousing policy for these people," says social worker Sze Lai-shan, who has worked closely with rooftop dwellers on behalf of the Society for Community Organization, which lobbies the government to provide more public housing.

An overview...

Shep Lei Kuok Stadium

Prince Albert Hotel

Li Bo Sei Temple

Lam Fo Ke Street

Gie Reshou

Frank Tung Chung Auditorium

art128

Wow! That residential high-rise district reminds me of some areas around Hong Kong. The historical buildings, temples and the stadium fits well between these big towers.

Props & Texture Catalog