• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pannocja

Started by Neofita, December 18, 2008, 05:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neofita

Pannocja.
I hope to meet new friends and my city to meet good opinion.
Apologize for my english.

un1

Your city looks great! I like your W2W (wall to wall) developments.  ;D
I think I see a bright future for this MD.  ;)

(You might want to change photo hosting site, the "Do fish get thirsty? Take the dumb test now" is an eyesore.)

-un1

Pat

looking good here and I really enjoyed the nature area!!! I see you are using imageshack, I would suggest using the direct link code so the little banner wont show up  ;).... Otherwise Neofita I look forward to seeing more and welcome to SC4D!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Hi there!
Let me first say a warm welcome to the world of MDing!

Good start on you MD! Your city looks nice. I even spotted the "murder" site.  :thumbsup: Little China Town (I believe it is) looks nice also. I love how you made the waterway in the first pictures and you use an interesting rock mod.

I would suggest tho, that for the future, you turn of the UDI before taking pictures (it is visible on 13th picture) because it tends to spoil the feeling.
As for the uploading sites, you might want to try TinyPic or just follow Pats advice.

Have fun!
Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Orange_o_

welcome  :)

I like your waterfall and the city looks nice  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kbieniu7

Nice to see you there, Neofita. Your dirty district looks very interesting, but we are waiting for something newer :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

Great start here. &apls
Your natures pictures are superb  &apls &apls
the city look great too . nice development!

Can't wait for more.
Arthur. 
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Welcome to sc4d and the MD-section! ;)

That's a really beautiful nature there and your city looks also very nice! Wonderful start and work!
Looking forward to more... ;)

CraigKingOfIreland

Excellent CJ you've started here, I look forward to seeing a lot more from this place :)

CabraBuitre

wow... what a start!

Check out Abelfarei!

rooker1

You are off to an amazing start and it's very easy to say that those first three scenic pictures very well might be the best I have ever seen.  The cliff look almost perfect.  Great job and I look forward to more.....please.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Badsim

Quote from: rooker1 on December 23, 2008, 05:12:46 PM
You are off to an amazing start and it's very easy to say that those first three scenic pictures very well might be the best I have ever seen.  The cliff look almost perfect.  Great job and I look forward to more.....please.

Robin  &apls

And I totally agree with Robin about the scenic pictures (except for the too crowded Redwoods  ::) ) .... plus , the urban pictures show how many things you're using and rather well mastering .  &apls &apls &apls

Don't show us everything at the same time ... you should keep a little suspence !  :P

Great work . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Sciurus

It's just beautifull!
Excellent work! &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

That are some wonderful night and day pictures there! Great new updates! :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

Your nature is great. And speed of your work too :P
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

Very nice nature, and nice village, we would to live in! :P
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *