• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pannocja

Started by Neofita, December 18, 2008, 05:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Wow, that's quite the set of pictures there.  The canal bridge is pretty cool and your rural areas are just amazing! 

turtle

Sry for being late, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like how you use the draggable path on the first couple of updates on p2. I know it's just eycandy but it really adds a lot to the pictures.  :thumbsup:
My name is Thomas...

Neofita

Now I'd like to present the capital.
It is still under construction but the different parts of the city I can safely show.
I hope that you like.
Although the desire to create the nature of the city but also have to:)

art128

very nice industrial sector there Neofita, I really love the port, and your use of new name curves.  :thumbsup:
the little lake in one of these picture (i'm tired to count the picture) is beautiful !  &apls

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nexis4Jersey

Nice port and city areas  :thumbsup:

sebes

I love the railtracks in your city! The pic called port6wg4.jpg is absolute awesome. The combination of elevated roads connecting the different indistrial zones accross the railtracks that split into to spurs is nice - so realistic too. And the same again with the container terminal in pic port9ml1.jpg.
Also that ghetto that you showed in the last update is sooo cool!  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kbieniu7

Excellent. Blocks between dirty industrial are just great
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Simpson

Magnificent update, the seaport look super.  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pikatchoum

The harbour is cool. The rail layout is particularly well thought.

Battlecat

Wow!  The new update is amazing!  I love that round building in the middle of the roundabout.

Sciurus

It's a very beautiful update! &apls &apls

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Wow....  :o

Neofita,

It took a very long time to load this page, due to the high number of pics, but it was very well worth it.  &apls
Two updates ago, your rail pics through your industrial area look fantastic.  Exactly how I try to arrange mine. 
And this last update and the night shots are awesome.  It look liks you put alot of work into this MD.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Feroxx

Wonderful  industrail area, as always :)

Simpson

Fantastic update, this is looking sor réalistic my friend, incredible work in this city  &apls &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Battlecat

That's a cool looking industrial area in the most recent update!  Nice style.  That's an amazing number of photos, keep up the excellent work!