• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jana

Started by clemenclm2001, December 28, 2011, 02:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 999

Very nice amusement park, it lets me think back to the time when i played Roller Coaster Tycoon :)

The possibilities for making a theme park are very limited, but you do it very well. Nice job.

clemenclm2001

Quote from: Paul 999 on August 28, 2012, 09:42:26 AM
Very nice amusement park, it lets me think back to the time when i played Roller Coaster Tycoon :)

The possibilities for making a theme park are very limited, but you do it very well. Nice job.

Rollercoaster was a very fun game. I've been playing with rollercoaster tycoon for a lot of year... and now I still play some days.

August is finishing and JANA will leave OSITM... I haven't finished yet the park but I would like to show you the first pic taken in the future zone. I hope this will happen tomorrow. Thank you for wait.

clemenclm2001

Hello my friends. Here you are two pics taken in the future zone... I think I'll call to the future zone "Discoveryland" like Disneyland Paris.

The zone isn't finished... I'm begining to wor in it now. This two pics show the performance with lights and fountains, and the arch of the entrance to this zone.

I think these are the last images in August. I hope you visit JANA in September, October, November... and always. I'm working very hard in order to try show you nice pics and we'll see new pics very soon.

Thank you for visit JANA, and thank you very much for this very nice month of August in OSITM

Terring7

If you want ideas about Discoveryland, feel free to P.M. me ;)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rooker1

A big welcome to The Best Sellers section, a very well deserved move.

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!!
Call me Robin, please.

clemenclm2001

I have to say I'm sorry due to I haven't updated my region for three weeks.

My personal situation is very busy in this momment but I hope show you more pics in a few days.

I hope you understand and thank you a lot for visit Jana.

mave94

We all have busy and relaxed periods, so I am sure it will be less busier sometime. ;)

Your amusement park is growing and growing. Congrats to be in the best sellers section now! It is great and very original. Keep it up and I am looking forward to seeing some more of the amusement park. :thumbsup:

-Matthijs

clemenclm2001

Hello my friends
Today and after a lot of time without write here (sorry for that) I want to show you my new project.

Is an attraction in the future zone. Its name is "autopista" and it's based in an attraction from Disney. These are 3 photos

It isn't finished yet, I'm working on it. You can suggest something if you want

See you soon.

noahclem

Great to see you back after a break  &hlp  Promising new project  :thumbsup:

clemenclm2001

Sorry for not write

My personal live is a Kaos

I don't want you forget my theme park and my region so I´ll try to show new images next week.