• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatevermind

Wow, those chairs.  &apls That...is some graphics skills.

I like the mottling on the brick texture, but I think I would reduce the contrast a little.  It seems like too much range between it's natural darks and lights for tan brick in the same building unless it has waterproofing issues and/or has recently rained.  It seems most noticeable on the upper half of the building, and that back wall (right side, second picture).  But, that's just an opinion, and I have to say the building is otherwise stunning.

art128

Sweet looking furniture, Aaron! Mind If I take it for my home ? :p
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

Sciurus- Thank you!!! :D

whatevermind Thank you!!! :D

art128- Thank you, if you want furnture like that just go to Aaron City. :P

Johnson Apartments

All I did is just change the bricks and the model of the building again, I will have to move the chair set and the plants around to these two model and also I will have to come up with some more store names, so much for a batter like me. :)

On the model the uvw is a little jack up because I did not attach the edit part of the building, and fro those who does not know that's the area over the parking garage area.I also see in the brown brick model the grime is to strong so I will be turning that down a bit :)

The pictures below are the red brick (strawberry) and the brown bricks (chocolate)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

Johnson Apartments

Okay, a small update I have added a new store the name is Tony's Cleaners, for those Sim who have and must wish there clothes to be fresh can clean, a lot of these apartments I'm sure does not have a cleaners so it's a grand idea to have them around. :D

I was playing around on this one. :O it will not be release so cry and pout. :P

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

I lol'd at the flying chairs. :D

Anyway nice looking update. The textures are wonderful as usual, and I like the idea of the newest shop.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

art128- Thank you, lol. :D

Johnson Apartments

Here's another update, I have added more store. Starting from the left side of the building to the right side, I have a Tony's Cleaners, GameStop, Carol's Barber shop, and a Hong Kong chinese restaurant.

I have a question does the store glass look okay?  :whatevs:

Edit: Here's a the night renders. :D

io_bg

Looks great! Too bad the taller version won't be released :(
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Buzzit

its been a while since i checked the forum but wow! what a detail! just like im used from you!
exellent work AG  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

io_bg- Yea so so sad. :)

Buzzit- Thank you!! :D

NYBT Park Tower Apartments

Okay guys, I have added the trees and the bushes on the ground floor again, all I have to do on this model is fix the cutains on the other sides of the building re-texture the HVAC unit, decrease the reflection on the small roof junks, make new rail for the front of the building by scratch again, texture the garage area and do the night lights not the windows, I did that back in 2011 around august I think. I have to add direct lights and a few omnies here and there.

I hope you guys like the glass texture now, I tried my best to fix it the best way I can, oh yea and do not mine the black lines on the faced of the building I will remove them. :D

divadarya

Wow, Aaron...fantastic as usual!

Especially like the newest apartments that accommodate more people; New York has lots of those in unexpected places.

Which ones of these are available now?

art128

Looks rather nice! I like the bottom details. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

mrbisonm

Why am I not surprised to see another "chef d'oeuvre" from you? Amazing is the realism that you apply to your models.

mrb ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Aaron Graham

divadarya- Thank you, what do you mean which on e is available? :)

art128- Thank you, the bottom details still need a little more work and it will be done. :)

mrbisonm- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Okay here are the night lights, I still have to add the spot light on the terraces and work on the glass a little more. Not much I have said but it's almost done, I can't believe it, and I have started this last year thank you to Heblem. :D

weixc812

It looks so great! The nightlight looks good too  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Jack_wilds

oooh!   dramatic, almost 'Peter Gunn' noir...

Aaron Graham

weixc812- Thank you!!! :D

Jack_wilds- Thank you!!! :D

Johnson Apartments

Here's a small update on the Johnson Apartments, I still need to do a little more work on the lots. O yea, and I hope you guys like the what the lot is handling the slopes, as you can see the whole lot is leveled, it's makes me think i should to that to the Franklin, Graham and Hogan Apartments. :)

And I want to say thank you Francis90b for exporting the 4 models for me.   :thumbsup:

Dantes

I do not remember the last time I wrote something here. Time for a comment.
Your new buildings look great.  :o  I love the details.  &apls
The solder still looks a bit empty. Otherwise, everything looks fantastic. Respect.  :thumbsup:

cmdp123789

Are you releasing the four colors? Cause it would be great if you could upload the four buildings... you know as a pack, for more variety... I kinda like all of them, so please release the four of them  &hlp

Aaron Graham

Dantes- Thank you, I am planning on adding some more to the lot but not to much. :D

cmdp123789- Thank you for stopping by and yes I am releasing all four buildings as a pack. :)

Girafe

Looks nice, good job  &apls &apls

two things I am not confident with:

The bright color of the roof tiles.
The saturation / colors of the chairs.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *