• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Really nice BATs, I hope you've seen my PMs ;D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Aaron Graham

I just seen them to day, I will PM you back, and thank you for letting me know. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Sciurus

:D Haha no problem man! I answered you ... ;) Now, I think we'll stop the HS, won't we ()stsfd()

L'atelier d'architecture

supremec

Very nice BATs  &apls I think you make a lot of BATs without finish others you started before. I may be wrong but if it is right, you should finish your project(s) before start new project(s)  ;D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Tomas Neto

Awesome BATs!!! Amazing work!!!   &apls &apls

peter007

Just awesome buildings. Keep the NYC feeling up.

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you, I wish I could just stop making more buildings, but it like I can stop I just loose intrest in my work then I just make a new building or work on some thing I have in my factory. :)

Tomas Neto- Thank you!!!!

peter007- Thank you!!!!

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Here's I render I want to show off, the render was over thirty-three minutes. :)

I think I need to work more on the trees, I have added a newer and a better roof junk, before there were not looking good enough, I will be working on the roof a little more and get back to some other stuff on the building. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

Quote from: Aaron Graham on July 17, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
supremec- Thank you, I wish I could just stop making more buildings, but it like I can stop I just loose intrest in my work then I just make a new building or work on some thing I have in my factory. :)
I understand, me too I have ths problem but I try to finish my started works  :D

I love trees, such as your creations  &apls  &apls
Could you make tree props of this?  ::)

Aaron Graham

That's what I do want to do is make them props, but I need to make a bunch of them for future uploads, at ST some members want me to export the building with the trees, but I do not want to do that. &mmm

Sciurus

Quote from: Aaron Graham on July 18, 2011, 01:21:45 AM
That's what I do want to do is make them props, but I need to make a bunch of them for future uploads, at ST some members want me to export the building with the trees, but I do not want to do that. &mmm
(What is in bold): because of the LODs? ;D

Really nice, I wonder what can hide this violet texture... ::)

L'atelier d'architecture

Aaron Graham

Sciurus- Don't worry about the violet plane, I will remove that. :)

Tapscott Houses

Here's the night lights of the small houses, I hope you like them, if you guys think I''m finish I will export it can get prepared for a upload on Friday. :D

Maxis Nite

Dark Nite

Sciurus

Yes I know, no worryies $%Grinno$% I just wonder what you'll pu instead ::)
Very nice W2Ws by the way, I find them realistic (even I never went to N-Y! :D )

L'atelier d'architecture

Aaron Graham

Sciurus_ Thank you for your support.

Talks about the Tapscott Houses wealth type

Ok, do you guy think the Tapscott Houses can only be just low wealth residential or what?? Help me out I have exported the building, I would love to upload this on Friday, the more work the less chance it can be uploaded on Friday, but I'm not trying to rush I have to many building to work on. :D

EDIT

Here's some in game images. :D

supremec

The houses are very famous.
A very nice creations for people (and every body  $%Grinno$%) wants to make New York City  &apls  &apls

delija21

Awesome work mate, can't wait to see park tower appartments finished :)

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

art128

Park tower is really impressive, can't wait to put my hands on it!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

peter007

Awesome pics.
It's really looking like the concrete world in NY.
Maybe you should think about making some parks or so?
Just to fill it up

Tomas Neto

Great creations!!! Nice work!!!

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!!!

delija21- Thank you!!!!

art128- Thank you!!!!

peter007- Thank you, if I make parks I need to good at making trees, it's a must.  ;)

Tomas Neto- Thank you!!!!

Hey guys sorry for no updates but I have been trying to create some more buildings once again, I know you guys want me to upload the NYBT Park Tower, Graham Apartments and the Hogan Apartments, but like I said before the trees are a problem and I do not want to export the trees with the buildings, I rather export the trees speratly for the building and make them prop. I have some problems with 3ds max 11 so I am force to use 3ds max 12 design, I keep having a error.

NYBT Concord Arms

Here's my new building to the NYBT family the Concord Arms, it's located in Bronx, New York City. there still a lto of work to do like the acunits in the window and details on the walls of this building.

Here's the Google map link to the Concord Arms. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=New+York+city&hl=en&ll=40.811511,-73.908312&spn=0,0.010986&layer=c&cbll=40.811587,-73.908681&panoid=JrPcjcui_BUhly_xxHrG2Q&cbp=12,148.04,,0,-8.35&z=17

Here's a Bing map over look to the Concord Arms. http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=qt1pvx8v6wdm&lvl=19.33823658374653&dir=84.89419512836291&sty=b&form=LMLTCC

Edit
Here's a tree I'm working on, I hope yo u like them. Tell me what I need to do on them to make them better. :D

SD

HD

Edit

I'm going to show this picture off sense it took 1 hour to render. :D

Tomas Neto

Wow...  :o    Amazing tree...!!! Fantastic!!!   &apls &apls