• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!!!

Girafe- Think you!!!!

Timpson Pl Row

Here's the night lights, I have to get the other two buildings and add textures and night lights and I will be finished. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

snakee8

Looking good Aaron. Like I said before, these New York buildings you make are phenomenal! I think it's one of the areas in the game that is sorely in need of fresh BAT's. Keep up the great work.!  &apls

Sciurus

They're excellent like this! Don't touch them anymore.
Nice night lights btw! :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Like sciurus said, DON'T TOUCH ANYMORE!  &apls  &apls
It's so perfect  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

snakee8- Thank you!!!!  :thumbsup:

Sciurus- Thank you, I will not touch the textures.  ;D

supremec- Thank you  will not touch the textures.  ;D

Everyone that has not voted I have put up a voting poll for how I should a my tree's to my building's lot. Here's the link to my ST thread. :D

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/33009-aaron-grahams-bats/page__st__300

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

Sorry to double post. :D

NYBT Timpson Pl Row02

Here's the second building of the Timpson Pl Row right now I'm trying to get ready to export Timpson Pl Row from Gmax and import it in tp 3ds Max Design 12. :D

supremec

So impressive and so realistic  :thumbsup:
Your night lights are famous  &apls  &apls

Sciurus

Very nice! &apls Great job my friend!

L'atelier d'architecture

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you so much. :D

Sciurus- Thank you, my friend. :D

NYBT Timpson Pl Row03

Ok this is the third Timpson Pl Row apartments, I know you will like it, it's not much different from the others. :D

Ha, ha, the Dark night render was not 100% finished. :P

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

peter007

Great update.
Your building looks spectacular in a way that a residential could be spectecular :)

-Ernst

art128

This is looking really sweet! Can't wait to put my hands on it!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you!!!!

peter007- Thank you!!!

art128- Thank you, it will be in your hands soon. :D

Sciurus- Thank you!!!

NYBT Timpson Pl Row

Here's an update on my Timpson Pl Row apartments, I have fixed the roof textures and Francis90b fix the brick textures and the yellow textures that's on the wall. :D

Timpson Pl Row01

Timpson Pl Row02

Timpson Pl Row03

Sciurus

Is it normal that I can't see the difference between the first and the third? ::) Apart from the roof? $%Grinno$%
Nice creations mate!

L'atelier d'architecture

supremec

Quote from: Sciurus on August 07, 2011, 01:15:21 AM
Is it normal that I can't see the difference between the first and the third? ::) Apart from the roof? $%Grinno$%
Nice creations mate!

If you want to see all of differences, you save the pictures and switch on these 3 pictures  :D
And'll see that the bricks change, and the yellow textures change too. And from the secong version there are grid doors  $%Grinno$%

These BATs are Beautifull, with some fabulous differences, it's just Awesome  &apls  &apls

Aaron Graham

Sciurus & supremec- Thank you guys, yes you can tell the difference between the first and the third, the yellow part on both of the buildings and ac units, you can tell the difference between the two at night. :D

Here's something I wanted to show it took one Hour and forty-one min. to finish this render. :D A long time.

snakee8

Looking Great Aaron! Love those planters. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Waow, that's great! :o

L'atelier d'architecture

kelis

That's great ! I love the planters, Great job as always  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||