• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

:( I do understand, I would hate to go through another export, I do see the red and the green chair needs to be desaturated a little more. :(
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

It's just beautifull  &apls  &apls and it's great for making variations :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!!!

NYBT Park Tower Apartemnts

Here's a dark night all I did is add the lights to the terrace, I will try to make a day render. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Dantes

Wow, fantastic night working  :o

Sciurus

That's magnificent, I'm really impressed by the lights and the work you've done there. &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

looks good  &apls &apls

The only thing I am not confident with is the drab light which turns to green.

Base of the tower would deserve to have stronger lights.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Dantes- Thank you!! :D

Sciurus- Thank you!!! :D

Girafe- Thank you, the reason I have made some of the light a different color because I think it would look a little more real, it's so fake if all the lights the same color. :)

Eyrene Apartments /Building #9

Okay I have came up with the name of the apartments from this site below, I have came with an I idea the female buildings will just be all apartments no commercial on the first floor, the Male apartments will have commercial on the first floors.

Find: Eirene in the E area and it's in the girls side. :)

http://www.aussiethings.com.au/babynames/egirl.htm

Here's a list of my apartments

Worthington Apartments #1

Sunset Apartments #2

Graham Apartments #3

Hogan Apartments #4

Franklin Apartments #5

Apartment Building #6

Johnson Apartments Pack #7

Apartment Building Pack #8

Eyrene Apartments Pack #9

Where is building #6 & 8, I will have to get back to those. :D

I think i'm finished with the top floor not it's time to go to the first three to four floors and work on the details. :)

Aaron Graham

Eyrene Apartments

So do you guys think I finished with the modeling, it's up to you, I do want to move to textureing and exporting and to the next building. :)

I think I need to do a little this and that an I will be 100% finished withe the modeling. To let you guys know i have put some doors on the sides of the building to access the outback of the building.

Aaron Graham

So sad i have tripled post, the BAT threads here are not booming like they supposed to. :(

Eyrene Apartments

Okay I have added the textures to the apartments, alot of the texture of course are the same from the pervious building, I have made a few new ones. It's like the more building you make the less you need to find and make a new texture all you have to do it teek after tweek so they so not alwasy look the same, I'm sure it does not matter right now, the green shingels are not textured, do you guys think it need to be it's just a solid color. I all I have to do it add the ac units in the windows. :)

Delecto

Great start on the textures Aaron! :thumbsup:
You are a real "BAT Machine" at the moment, can't wait for more.  ;)

whatevermind

Looks good!  As for the green shingles, I think they work fine solid.  At least at that zoom and anything further out, I think it would all look the same.  Maybe on a closer zoom you'd notice they were just a solid color, but it wouldn't ruin the building.

noahclem

The new apartments are looking great and the textures turned out perfectly  &apls

Aaron Graham

Delecto- Thank you, for that a lot of people have been saying I'm a batting machine. :D

whatevermind- Thank you, I have went on ahead and made textures for the shingel do to what a member on St said. :D

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

Eyrene Apartments

Okay I have made the various version of the apartment building just by switching the colors, ther still need to be a little more work including a  texture tweek and adding the night lights and the ac units that will be in the windows. :)

Just tell me what you think. :D

noahclem

Great work--loving the different texture options  &apls

cmdp123789

I really like them... same model, different textures... great idea... now my question is, when are u going to release them? those and the other 4s tht were also the same model with different colors...

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

cmdp123789- Thank you, yes I will release them they will be on Simtropolis.com when I release them. :)

Eyrene Apartments

Okay here's the white/ cream version with it's night ligth and glare, I hope you like it, I am currently working on the other three version for the night lights. :)

supremec

That's absolutely great  &apls  &apls Keep it up  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

io_bg

Oh these are excellent! Would love to use them in my cities ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!!! :D

io_bg- Thank you!!!! :D

Eyrene Apartments

Here are the nigth lights for the other versions. :D

Eyrene Apartments01

Eyrene Apartments02

Eyrene Apartments03

Eyrene Apartments04

cmdp123789

AWESOME!!! I really like them... it really is what nyc recreations are missing... they look very realistic... 10/10 definetly