• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

;) new additions are always welcomed
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

snakee8

Looking forward to yet another one of your phenomenal BAT's Aaron. Thanks for bringing a little NYC to SC4 :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you friend. :D

snakee8- Thank you, I have to make New York City buildings, I love them so much. :)

NYBT 605 Park Avenue

I have found the floor plan to 605 Park Avenue. :O http://nyre.cul.colu...ects/view/17453

NYBT 41 Park Avenue

Here's 41 Park Avenue layout plan below. Do not forget guys, 41 Park Avenue is complete it just need loting and modding and uploading. :D

http://nyre.cul.colu...ects/view/17432

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

jmyers2043

The balconies look nice. Some with potted plants, some with patio chairs ... It will be a treat to look at when it grows.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Hahei

That looks very nice! If you're not planning anything, could you please do the Plaza Hotel? :)

Aaron Graham

jmyers2043- Thank you, I will be adding poted plants and chairs to the building. :D

Hahei- Thank you, I would love to do the Hotel Plaza but I am scared to fail.

605 Park Avenue

Here's the 605 Park Avenue, I have a few more things and the modeling can be finished. Do you guys think the back of the building is ok, I was thinking that the car parking garage will need room for cars to park the garage, it's not really underground like most building you see. over the back part of the building where the car garage is will be a court year so I will have to get some bushes chairs ect. I will also have to put chair and ect. on the tops of the building to make it look more lively. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

Looking really nice, Aaron!   :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Hahei

Wow, this is looking GREAT! ;) Oh, and, don't be scared of doing the plaza, I know you can do it. :)

Girafe

Good job  ;)

We saw beautiful BAT this last weeks, but noticed nothing on the LEX or STEX   &sly
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

New building is looking great  &apls  The back seems just fine to me  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

art128- Thank you buddy!! :D

Hahei- Thank you!! :D

Girafe- Something should come up soon buddy. ;)

noahclem- Thank you. :D

NYBT 605 Park Avenue

Those who does not understand what I'm talking about the garage- The parking lot is inside the building making it a parking garage. I was asking should I add the box area on the back of the building to make the car garage look like it can carry up to 50 vehicles. On the website that shows the building layouts, there are no layouts for the first and second floors so i will have to guess whats on the in side of the first and second floor as well as the back of the building. I decided to add the box thing in the back of the building to give the building a look that it can carry more cars. :)

Here are my plans for the first and second floors I hope men under stand it?

Yellow line is the path to the stairs and the elevator.

Sciurus

That's such a great building! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

A courtyard area will definitely looks great above the garage, Aaron!

Props & Texture Catalog

whatevermind

If you were to model the garage area as a 1 level garage, topped with a plaza/courtyard, I think that would look great.

Aaron Graham

Sciurus- Thank you!! :D

art128- Thank you!! :D

whatevermind- Thank you!! :D

NYBT 605 Park Avenue

Getting closer to the texturing part just have to fix the garage area and make some furniture and make 3 other versions of the buildng. :D

NYBT The Bromley

art128

And just three other versions, what else?

$%Grinno$%

I can't even find the will to finish any of my projects, and you, you make three variations of your buildings.  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

art128- Thank you, you can finish your work too, just keep trying. Sometimes it can take a long time to finish it but keep trying. :)

Girafe

I want to thank Girafe for the karma the reason is "For extending a such nice NY BAT collection", thank you so much you make me feel important on SC4devotion. :D

NYBT 605 Park Avenue

I have to figure where can I get some good cars from so they can be seen in the car garage. Well I have did a little texturing and still i need a little more modeling done of the building. Still work work, but it's getting close to being completed. :D

cmdp123789

Girafe

You deserve it for your creations and your frame of mind  ;)

The last building is really interesting. I think the texture of bricks is excellent, what is it exactly? the glass is odd, indeed controversely to your previous BAT, this one has larger glass panels and in this sense I think your work with glass textures comes to its limits, maybe try glass material (really reflexive) cf. what I posted on darn42's topic on ST.  ;)
The Floraler

art128

Quote from: Aaron Graham on July 30, 2012, 11:27:20 AM
art128- Thank you, you can finish your work too, just keep trying. Sometimes it can take a long time to finish it but keep trying. :)

Ah, yes.. Though I don't know. Sometime I start something, then loose all my interest in it and start something else. And this repeats to infinite. I'm just like that. Maybe I'm not made for BATing at all..

Anyway, very nice work with the first textures. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog