• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

gn_leugim- This building is boring, I did not know that but I'm happy to see it looks good to you. :D

art128- Thank you, there's a lot videos on youtube to help you out on modeling things. :D

NYBT 200 East 15th Street/ 135 3rd Avenue

Here's a little bit I have does to the building not so much this week ahev been a little busy for me, I have to get some more details and then I can work on the textures. :)

NYBT Walesbridge

The reason why the building was put on on hold is because I could not put the model in 3ds Max 2013 from 3ds Max 2012 with out having the polygons been missed up, now I have the problem fix after downloading the updates and playing around with the model. :D

All I have to do is add the textures, nite lights, and fix the fire escape. :D

Remember the Walesbridge is not a new bat, it was start late last year, the first post of the building is at October 2011 - 03:57 PM. :D

Here's this link to the first post, it was supposed to come right after the Concord Arms, but unfortunately it did not. :(

http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/38653-aaron-grahams-nybt-residential-thread/page__st__480#entry1202747
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Awesome work on all these buildings  &apls &apls  I can't wait to see the new one with textures  :thumbsup:

gn_leugim

I like the first one very much :D a sure dl :P

Girafe

These new creations look really good  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Quote from: Aaron Graham on September 21, 2012, 04:38:46 AMart128- Thank you, there's a lot videos on youtube to help you out on modeling things. :D

Ah, yes indeed I should do that. Any tutorials came up to your mind, that you have found useful in the past?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

art128- Thank you!!! :D

art128- Thank you!!! :D

Worthington Apartments

Here's the model of the Worthington Apartments, it's looking good to me, Just need some more things and this model can be finished soon, if I keep working on it, I will be making 4 versions of this building so never again you have to worry about it looking like if the bricks were some other color. :D

South

West

East

North

Please Guys do not forget about my NYBT Thread update that I have posted today, I have helped kept the team a live. :D

http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/38653-aaron-grahams-nybt-residential-thread/page__st__870#entry1282252
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

gn_leugim

looking good :D looking forward to see more :D

(and I did help back at st XD)

whatevermind

That looks amazing.  I've probably said that a dozen times here already, but you deserve it.  Keep up the great work!

jmyers2043

The architectural shapes and and the non symmetrical rear make this a interesting building to look at. It will be a nice game asset.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mike3775

Your work is amazing Aaron.  You are definitely up there when it comes to making lots that practical and realistic.  Great job

Aaron Graham

gn_leugim- Thank you two times. :P

whatevermind- Thank you!!! :D

jmyers2043- Thank you!!! :D

mike3775- Thank you!!! :D

Worthington Apartments

I have added more details to the model and the roof textures. D

noahclem

mave94

Awesome bat! Your skills are great. &apls

gn_leugim

Girafe

Is max 2013 better than 2012, new interesting features for batting?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mike3775

Man you made a great lot even better Aaron.  I can't wait till its released

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

mave94- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

Girafe- Thank you, I have set myself to get a new version each year. To me each verison is a little better than the last. Besides the change in the UI, I have not seen many features, then the ones I have seen on Youtube, when they where showing new features. I have notice that if you use the array tool you can move the screen around to see what your doing, in the older versions it was not like that. :D

mike3775- Thank you, When I switch 3ds Max I told myself I would try to upgrade my Gmax building to something better. :D

Aaron Graham

Worthington Apartments

Sorry to double post. :P

Okay guys I was playing around with Worthington Apartment version one model and I wanted to see how the variation s will look like, well this is what I have. I think it's a great idea to make the cornice different for each model and I will make two version of the model flip in the opposite direction to help get right corner of the block. :D

What I need to do on the Worthington Apartments to consider them complete is make some stairs to lead to a basement in the back of the building, maybe some chairs and night lights, and the model can be done. :D

peter007

It looks great.
Each time I take a look the buildings get better.

3DS 2013 looks interesting it is getting time to download that one too.

-Ernst

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November