• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

Great work! I'm always looking for W2W Corner buildings so this will be great touch :thumbsup:

Thanks for BATing like  ?=mad)= for us!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

NYBT 30 E. 81 Street looks really nice and a little bit different than the previous BAT which brings variety  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

metarvo

Details like the fire escapes, roof junk, and what could be storefronts on the first floor make these medium density residences a complement to any city of size.  Good work, Aaron.

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gn_leugim

sorry, but I dont like them  :(

I love them  ;D  :thumbsup:

mike3775

The rate you are going Aaron, you will be able to release a megapack of your buildings to make it easier to get all your buildings at one time.

Its because of people like you that continue to release great buildings that make playing the game possible without needing to use any Maxis residential at all.

Aaron Graham

noahclem Thank you!!! :D

Simcoug- Thank you!!! :D

Swordmaster- Thank you, I will post here when I upload my bats to STEX so do not for get to comment on my work. :D

sunv123- Thank you, I'm happy to bat for you guys. :D

Girafe- Thank you, your so right variety is more that colors but model shape and sizes and architecture. :D

metarvo- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- :( ................... :D Lol!!! Thank you!!! :D

mike3775- Thank you so much you have touched my heart by saying that. Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 30 E. 81 Street

Here's another small up date on the building, I have added the store sings and roof textures and terrace doors, ect....... :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

whatevermind

Woah! That looks amazing. Not that that's any surprise  :D

mike3775

Quote from: whatevermind on December 16, 2012, 04:49:05 PM
Woah! That looks amazing. Not that that's any surprise  :D

Aaron is definitely in my top 3 people who I always grab new stuff from, his quality is amazing as usual

gn_leugim

sunv123

Looking great! Will we be able to choose what store goes in that empty space there? :-\

I don't know if you even want to think about doing this, but can we get a small W2W 1x2 Casper's Comix? $%Grinno$% It would come useful! :D

Aaron Graham

whatevermind- Lol, Thank you!!! :)

mike3775- Thank you for that, I'm happy to know you like my work. :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

sunv123- Yes, you can give me some store names to help me out, because I will be making 3 other version for the building so when I upload it there will be 4 buildings.

I can try to make some small New York City buildings that can house Casper's Comix. :D

NYBT 201 E. 19 Street

Here's a new apartments building I want to start, the lot size for it should be 3x3. Starting should not take long sense it is a Modernism style and it does not have a bunch of terraces. Mybe I can post an update soon on the building if I do not get lazy. :P

Here's the Google Map Link and here's a the floor plan. :D

Google Map Link

https://maps.google....,76.8,,0,-23.01

Floor Plan Link

http://nyre.cul.colu...ects/view/16467
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

NYBT 201 E. 19 Street

Sorry for not posting sooner i end up not batting for two days and today I started back, something always going to stop me. Here's what i have on the new apartments building, the model is not hard just have to think of a way to clone things so you do not have to bat them again. The things that is in colored that not gray are cloned objects, if you think about it the modeling is about 50% finished. :D

EDIT:

NYBT 30 E. 81 Street

I forgot to post something on the building, right now i am working on the fence that is on the lower roof, after I finished that then I will work on the variations and add the ac units. I have already did the night lights, I decided to do them very early, I added them when most of the model was finished.

art128

Both buildings are sweet Aaron. Fine modeling. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

gn_leugim

Aaron Graham

art128- Thank you buddy. ;)

gn_leugim- Thank you.  ::)

NYBT 30 E. 81 Street

Okay I have finished what I said in the post before, on 30 E. 81 Street. You can see the fence better and ac units, I have also started the variations for the building. One of the variations can not be used if i'm making four kinds, one have to say the brown one because that's the color of the real building.

I think I need to work on the building brick for the top left and right size on the image below, there are new bricks I have made today, the brick mortar is to bright and making the brick more sharper. If you look a the building your eyes go straight for the bricks, because to me there are very attractive, to attractive. :)

sunv123

It looks great there. I'm a big fan of the tan version of the building. :thumbsup:

Again, the blank spot. Could we have a McDonalds? :D

mike3775

Aaron Graham

sunv123- Thank you, on one of the building versions I have added a McDonalds. :D

mike3775- Yes you are right. :D

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

I have a gift from me to the Sim City 4 Community, Just click on the image. :D

Edit: For those who do not know what i'm talking about, look at the STEX. I have something better that a picture of a wrapped gift. :D

Aaron Graham

Walesbridge Update to Version 1.1

Sorry for the double post, I want to say that bother T Wrecks has found some flaws in NYBT Walesbridge and I have my own little Hotfix to solve that problem. :D

The flaws that has been fixed:

Dark Nite Version:

• A fix to all the models from showing Maxis Nite, all the maxis nite fsh files have been remove.
  • The Dark Nite model is is reduce down by 40%.
  • Renaming of the lots
  • Adding a drive in fence for lot 01 R$ Corner Lot
Maxis Nite Version:

• Renaming of the lots
  • Adding a drive in fence for lot 01 R$ Corner Lot
The flaw T Wrecks have found.

NYBT Walesbridge is updated on STEX too, the is below. :D

http://community.sim...bt-walesbridge/

Thank you, Aaron Graham

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYBT The Bromley

Here's a small update to The Bromley, I have added a few details and still have a way to go, I have to make some furniture for the roof and I don't fell like making furniture. :(

Girafe

It looks promising, what's this violet plant  &Thk/(  :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *