• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

You must've got a secret to doing these. . . it looks like you're cranking out a new one every week. Either this has become extremely easy for you, or you're spending most of your time at it. Either way, thank you very much.

Cheers
Willy

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you, the plants is nothing I made up the real building has them, as a matter of fact I can change the color of them if you want me to. :)

Swordmaster Thank you, but this building is not new, this building is over a year old, almost going on two in 2013. It's like I can't finish it. :(

NYBT 915 West End Avenue Is on STEX!!!!

Credits

Aaron Graham- Building Creator/ Modder
Anton- Growth Tester/ File Tester
Vlasky- Growth Tester

Click on the picture to go to STEX. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

NYBT 30 E. 81st Street

Here's the next update on this building, next I need to work on the windows, ac unit re-rangements, and re-range the night lights, and this model can be finished. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

NYBT 201 E. 19 Street

No ones visiting this thread, and this is my third post in a row. :(

Another update, still have some more things to work on before moving to the variations stage. :D

Girafe

Another good BAT  ;)

Quote from: Aaron Graham on January 05, 2013, 06:01:16 AM

I think lot of people here are amazed by your work but don't post. Moreover you reached a level of batting in your field that nobody could give more advices. Finally, the sc4d BAT section is maybe less active than on ST what could explains there are less comments.

But keep feeding us with your creations  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Don't worry, I do visit it! ;)

Wonderful BATs around there. Always a very goods quality in modeling and texturing.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

M4346

NYBT 201 E. 19 Street

It's been quiet around these parts, it being Christmas / New Years and all :)

I really love your work, keep it up! ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

sim_link

Amazing work! That roof texture is absolutely stunning, so realistic!  ;D

Swordmaster

Well, you've got quite the pace! I think what Antoine said is true - not much to improve on. Your work is crucial, though, at least for my projects.

Cheers
Willy

Kergelen

I agree with what has been said. Also even my region is not New York style, the quality of your models have made me think more than one time about begin a NY style region.
Anyway I downladed some of your models that may fit good in my region. :)

Links to SC4 websites

Jack_wilds

Don't fret too much about the lack of response from the last few updates  &mmm  :)  ;) as i believe there are many watching -as in 'sidewalk inspectors'... as I think all's well and lack anything 'spectacular' to say  %confuso ... the updates are wonder-filled  ... like the E 915 upload as its growing well in my cities, even in places I don't want it  :D...  and the NYBT 30 E. 81 Street is fun one to see... and the 201 E is a good one too, but there isn't anything out of sorts to point out, but I wish this could also be a downtown apartment/hotel as its size gives it that appearance... Happy New Year  :)

gn_leugim

you know, is that you leave people speachless :D

Aaron Graham

Girafe, art128, & M4346- I understand, and thank you for your support. :D

sim_link- Thank you!!! :)

Swordmaster- Thank you!!! :)

Kergelen- Maybe you can put a bigger smile on my face if you make a New York City style city in the future, no rush, I still need to bat more.

Jack_wilds- Thank you, and I'm happy to hear they are growing in your city. :D

gn_leugim- I did not know that, when I look around most city Journals I do not see my buildings all I see is country sides and office areas.

NYBT 30 E. 81st Street

Thank you all for stopping by again. :D

I have desaturated the bricks, I hope they looks good. I think I am finished on this building, if so there will be two more building that is finished, the NYBT Hattan House and 30 E. 81st Street. :D

I have already did the night lights, I just need to render them for the public.

sim_link

YOu keep coming out with great new content... I definitely need to catch up and add your recent creations to my collection, and this one when ready. May not fit in my current projects, but that's what sandbox regions are for.

I'll definitely be playing with this one. ;D

gn_leugim

great work :))

Quotegn_leugim- I did not know that, when I look around most city Journals I do not see my buildings all I see is country sides and office areas.

but that is just the problem, you see countryside and offices. do you make countryside's buildings or offices? no lol

I am in a worse ground, I do countryside buildings and I don't see them in CJ or MD  &cry2 lol

Swordmaster

Quote from: Aaron Graham on January 10, 2013, 01:21:08 PM
gn_leugim- I did not know that, when I look around most city Journals I do not see my buildings all I see is country sides and office areas.

Give me a minute, alright?  ;)

Good work!

Cheers
Willy

RickD

Quote from: Aaron Graham on January 10, 2013, 01:21:08 PM

Don't miss the next update of my MD Empire Bay, then. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

sunv123

Before you release this or any other BATs, it would be nice if you could make static Landmarks for easy placement, because sometimes it gets pretty annoying when you have to wait.... then bulldoze... then wait another few minutes, then bulldoze, beacause i've got a fair amount of corner lots. If you could do this, your apartments will be popping up all over then place in my MD, Riverton. :satisfied:

I don't have a very big knowledge of BAT, but i'm pretty sure you can use the iLives reader or maybe just the BAT tool to it. It would be much appreciated and for me, it would turn it from great to amazing. ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Quote from: sunv123 on January 11, 2013, 05:33:46 AM
Before you release this or any other BATs, it would be nice if you could make static Landmarks for easy placement, because sometimes it gets pretty annoying when you have to wait.... then bulldoze... then wait another few minutes, then bulldoze, beacause i've got a fair amount of corner lots. If you could do this, your apartments will be popping up all over then place in my MD, Riverton. :satisfied:

I don't have a very big knowledge of BAT, but i'm pretty sure you can use the iLives reader or maybe just the BAT tool to it. It would be much appreciated and for me, it would turn it from great to amazing. ;)

You can't make residentials ploppable. But I think you mean landmarks without function when you say static, right? It's very easy to do with PIM-X, takes a minute or two. I'm sure there's a couple of tutorials or the like on the boards.

Cheers
Willy

Girafe

Or plop what you want with extra cheat dll by picking AAron's building in the list &Thk/(
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *