• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simcoug

Awesome!  Great fire escapes.  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

rooker1- Thank you!!! :D

Simcoug- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

The only thing that is not textured is the roof, doors, and some small objects on the building. I have made some changes do to the mistake I have made when I was looking on Bing Maps. :)

The building is going to be a 1x2, I also wanted to make it a 1x3, but it looks like I can't. I have plans to make four to eight models of this building. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Very good! Looking forward to the roof texture.

Cheers
Willy

Aaron Graham

Swordmaster- Thank you buddy!!! :D

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

Another update on my building I have the roof textures and the ac units in the building, but I still fail to make the swag moulding. I will have to work on the night lights and the variations next.

I'm having the same problem with my fan on my laptop. When the laptop goes into sleep mode and I take it off the sleep mode the fan does not work, the only way right now I know I can get it to work is to use the vacuum cleaner pipe. I have open my laptop to clean the fan and still no hope. I will have to go back and open it up again, one of my usb ports is not working, I think I forgot to attach the wire back. Let's hope I can fix that part. :)

Edit:

This is an update on the model, it's in realistic mode, as you can see you can see the Omni in place. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

metarvo

I don't think I've ever noticed window A/C units on a BAT before.  Nice.  :thumbsup:  I hope you're able to get your computer problems fixed.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Fantastic....love it all and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Don't foget my PM to you please. ;)

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

metarvo- What!!!! I have been putting ac units in the windows on my building for a long time know, not all of them have ac units in the windows, just the building that has them in RL. :D

Check out some of my older buildings. :D

rooker1- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

Here's a test of what the variations may look like.

Please do not mind the fire escapes and the roof textures, I have planned to make variations on them too.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

gn_leugim

Bipin

Oh my god, these are excellent. Exactly what I need!

RickD

This is a fantastic small building. I like this size of house very much. It is perfect to fill in between the highrises.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

mattb325

Excellent work! I love the little terracotta tiles along the parapet. Nice touch! :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

io_bg- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

Bipin- Thank you, for stopping by and I so happy you like them. :)

mattb325- Thank you, your right it will look great between two taller buildings. :D

mattb325- Thank you, I happy you like them. :D

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

It still sad NYBT did not have it's own Forum here. :(

Here's the first Half of the variations of the building. I hope you like them, of course there different from the variation test. :P

The change I have made is the height of the roof pipes, I have added pipes on the walls so the water does not pool on the roof, but any way it's not possible it does not rain in Sim City 4, but if it does the water could escape where the fire escape open is on back of the building. Another change is the bricks on the different version of the building.

c.p.

Very nice. :thumbsup:  I like the brick colors you used.  I don't think I've ever seen such colorful fire escapes in RL (but I like them).

rooker1

Love the BATs and their color variations as well. I have a home for these as soon as they are released.
Congrats to you as well on your new home....NYBT Place.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

gn_leugim

I think the white roof is too bright :\ other than that, looking good :)

Aaron Graham

rooker1- Thank you!!!!! :D

gn_leugim- Thank you, I made them a tiny bit darker but they will still be light, in New York there are buildings with white roof. :)

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

NYBT has it's own Place in sc4devotions!!!!! :D

Here's the second Half of the variations of the building.

What I will need to work on the the night lights on the second half of the buildings and move around the AC units on the buildings, and I should be finished. :D

Aaron Graham

I always say to myself if I have to double post then something is wrong. I must not be doing good enough. :)

NYBT 32-48 30th Street

Here's an night image of the building, it's finished, now I will need to export it. :D

noahclem

Beautiful work Aaron  &apls  And nothing's wrong  $%Grinno$%  Nice to see this shorter building style from you--your talent is obviously not limited to the larger style of buildings you do so well.

rooker1

Quote from: Aaron Graham on June 27, 2013, 04:22:06 AM
I always say to myself if I have to double post then something is wrong. I must not be doing good enough. :)

You had better make more stuff than.  :P

Your night lighting turned out great, I love these models.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.