• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Quote from: Aaron Graham on October 16, 2013, 10:43:52 PM
[FrankU- Thank you, I would love to see your city with a bunch of my buildings. :D

Uhh.... don't be too sure. I'm a bad citybuilder. That's why I changed to lotting!

Quote from: Aaron Graham on October 20, 2013, 07:18:01 AM
Looks like nobody looked at my threads update. :(

Oh yes, we did, but we were sitting still in awe....
You are BATting quicker than we can comment!

gn_leugim

Quote from: FrankU on October 22, 2013, 07:08:17 AM

Quote from: Aaron Graham on October 20, 2013, 07:18:01 AM
Looks like nobody looked at my threads update. :(

Oh yes, we did, but we were sitting still in awe....
You are BATting quicker than we can comment!

he is right. you should try to do something else other than batting in your free times  $%Grinno$%

Swordmaster

Quote from: gn_leugim on October 28, 2013, 05:00:36 AM
he is right. you should try to do something else other than batting in your free times  $%Grinno$%

Are you crazy? Stop giving people bad advice!

Cheers
Willy

exi123

I thinke there are many people like me who enjoy every update of your fantastic Bats. But posting any suggestion is hard without very good english skills and the knowledge of the work you are doing with 3dsMax!

I for myself love your buildings ingame and downloaded every single upload of your work from the Stex. Big Thanks from me, a mostly read-only user, to you for your exellent work!  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

Pioneer- It's on STEX right now!!! :O

c.p.- Thank you!!! :D

Vlasky- Thank you!!! :D

Swordmaster- I do got it, and you can get the bat from STEX!!! ;)

Jack_wilds- Lol, your funny. I hoping that you will download the NYT Townsley because it's on the STEX. :D

FrankU- Sorry if i'm batting faster than you can look and comment on my post. :)

gn_leugim- That's the thing, I do all sorts of stuff on my free time, it does not take long to bat unless your willing to put so much details to the building that can't be seen in the renders.  When making this building I was not batting everyday, just a few hours at a time, more like to 4 to 5 hours at a time. :)

Swordmaster- Looks like someone wants me to over BAT. :P

exi123- Thank you!!! :D

Pioneer- It's on STEX right now!!! :O

c.p.- Thank you!!! :D

Vlasky- Thank you!!! :D

Swordmaster- I do got it, and you can get the bat from STEX!!! ;)

Jack_wilds- Lol, your funny. I hoping that you will download the NYT Townsley because it's on the STEX. :D

FrankU- Sorry if i'm batting faster than you can look and comment on my post. :)

gn_leugim- That's the thing, I do all sorts of stuff on my free time, it does not take long to bat unless your willing to put so much details to the building that can't be seen in the renders.  When making this building I was not batting everyday, just a few hours at a time, more like to 4 to 5 hours at a time. :)

Swordmaster- Looks like someone wants me to over BAT. :P

exi123- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Townsley is on the STEX!!!

NYBT Townsley, by Aaron Graham

Credits

Aaron Graham- Building Creator/ Modder
Darknono35- Growth Tester

Here's the Townsley also known as 245 E. 35th Street is Located in Manhattan, New York City in the neighborhood called Murray Hill. This fifteen story  modernism apartment was finished in 1964, the architect is Bien, Robert L. There are four bats/ Building models and is a New York City Tile Set, each one has different brick color and each model has two wealth types R$$ and R$$$. This building is a (W2W) wall to wall non-corner building and will fit perfectly in the middle of your city block. Townsley is a wonderful apartment for your Sims. Enjoy the upload!!

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kelis

Thanks for this beauty !! You can be sure that I will use it on my NYC recreation mate !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

metarvo

Good job, Aaron!  :thumbsup:  All of your work has paid off.  I'll have to pick this fine building up today.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gn_leugim

Quotejust a few hours at a time, more like to 4 to 5 hours at a time.

Few? I pass like 1h now on SC4 matters (as I work now). 4 to 5 hours is a lot of time! :o it is like half of the day(light) XD

nice realase btw :D

noahclem

Great buildings Aaron  &apls  The installer didn't seem to work for me though  ()what()

Swordmaster

Aaron, this is getting repetitive.

I mean, your replies, not the buildings :D

Awesome work again!

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Awesome work once again Aaron!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys. :D

noahclem- Does the installer work now?

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

Here's an update to the Beekman Hotel Tower. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Shroud

I'm a big fan of your work. Great stuff!

Vlasky

Looking mighty fine! One of my favorite BATs you ever did.
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

gn_leugim

meh, just another to-be great and amazing BAT... nothing new arround here   /wrrd%&

:D  ::) :D

Aaron Graham

Swordmaster

Who doesn't love the Bronx? (Who doesn't love Aaron Graham?)

Looks great!

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 20, 2013, 11:22:41 PM

Looks great!

Cheers
Willy

Not I and definately not I!! ;) ;D

Fantastic work once again. &apls

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

It will be a good day when this building's in play.  I'm looking forward to this one.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gn_leugim

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 20, 2013, 11:22:41 PM

I love Icecreams... with embers. So good :)

(nothing related I know ^^)