• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romualdillo

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

I love the details like on the top of the front facade  &apls

sorry if "front facade" is redundant

Aaron Graham

romualdillo- :D

Girafe- :D

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 2295 Grand Concourse

Here's a small update, I'm still working on the small details to the building.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

romualdillo

I might be wrong, but I think this building with a white plaster texture instead of a brick texture could work as a L.A. building. Anyway, keep the good work!!!

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys!!!!! :D

NYBT 1466 Grand Concourse

Here's another building, it's located on Grand Concourse. I feel the size of the building is not right and i might but this one on hold for a while until I get things right. I'm sorry I have been missing for a while. Right now I sick but I'm going to try to make a new apartment to night if I can find one in the Bronx.

Here's the link to the building.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bronx+County,+NY/@40.8406776,-73.9127121,3a,75y,101.71h,97.01t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sQyEoueF8pgk1Gq2moHQxbg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c2e08bea1f4105:0xc9a6488c48b356c2
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

romualdillo

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Great looking building  :thumbsup:   I like the angled rear; gives it a unique character. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Aaron Graham

NYBT Barton Paul

Here's a new model from the Bronx, this building is not to far from Grand Concourse, it's on Mount Eden Pkwy. I think this building is the easiest to model right now, I think it's easy enough to finish in on time. :)

[Floor Plan[/b]

http://nyre.cul.columbia.edu/projects/view/22716

Google Map Link

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bronx+County,+NY/@40.8430338,-73.9086059,3a,75y,327.37h,105.73t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_3MUDFVn5eZMDZZ4qh74jQ!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c2e08bea1f4105:0xc9a6488c48b356c2

romualdillo- Thank you!!! :D

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

noahclem

Very nice! Will definitely be useful to me :)

c.p.

Aaron Graham

c.p.- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Barton Paul

Here's a small update on the building. :)

vester

Great work as always.

Hope that white border around the windows show in game.
A feature I would try to get to stand out.

carlfatal

It is always a pleasure to look into here.  &apls
And aside from the fact, that you are creating stunning models, I also like all the background infos to them. Looking in here for me means always a journey into American architecture.  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Your building always look great. Realistic and love of detail. I hope you do someday the building of the New York - TV Show: "Dr.Becker." Incl. Doctor's office and coffee shop.
All the best to you

Aaron Graham

vester- Thank you, I do hope that border around the windows do show up it's important.

carlfatal- Thank you, it's always good to post information the building your going to bat. Everyone that like city building games want to see the floor plans and when if was built and who designed it.

Dantes- Thank you!!!! :D

NYBT Barton Paul

Here's another update, next I need to work on the entrance door and then I can move up to the roof details, then the fire escapes and AC units are next, then texturing.

vester

Quote from: Aaron Graham on December 22, 2014, 05:34:28 PM
vester- Thank you, I do hope that border around the windows do show up it's important.

;)

Aaron Graham

vester- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Barton Paul

Here's a HD render for you lucky guys. :D

Click for full size

Resized the pictures - Arthur

c.p.

Wow, nice detail work :thumbsup:  The railings on the fire escapes are sooo skinny . . . how is it that they show up in-game?