• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bipin's BAT Boutique

Started by Bipin, November 20, 2011, 01:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

I love this one! And it seems to have grown a deck and foundations  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Looking good! And we love HD ;D

Cheers
Willy

threestooges

Quote from: Bipin on June 27, 2013, 08:43:32 PM
The glare is included in the BAT4MAX render, inside 3dsMax. I expect to tone it down anyways.  ;)
In that case, carry on. Heh heh.
-Matt

threestooges

One of the fun aspects of being a mod is I get to do really neat things like this:

Welcome to OSITM for July bipin! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store.
-The OSITM Committee

Bipin

Thank you very much for bestowing this honour upon me. It means quite a lot, given I always strive to help out the Sim City community in whatever way I can with my BATs. As a result of this, I'll be releasing a beta version of the houses for download as a link in a subsequent post. I hope some of you can enjoy an early version of my houses, and also help me out with any issues that affect lot growth.

kelis

Congratulations Bipin !! You deserve it, you are making cool stuff here   &apls &apls

Greetings and good luck along of this month  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Bipin

Thanks for the kind words Kelis, and once again, thanks for the OSITM!

~  βAT DOWNLOAD  ~

http://tinyurl.com/BipinBAT-327821

Please keep in mind that this is a trial version
of Bipin's Suburban House BATs. The included files
are not wholly representative of the final product
as it is likely, due the nature of this release,
that subsequent changes will be made. Furthermore,
only a limited number of the total BATs are in
this trial release. By downloading, you agree not
to redistribute the contents included therein. It
is strongly recommended that you give meaningful
feedback regarding the download contents and how
they perform in-game, as this is a test release

vortext

Congratulations Bipin for being OSITM!  &apls

You make quite diverse BATs so it's gonna be interesting to see what you have in store for us this month! Hopefully there'll be at least one update on the grungy highway mod. ;)  Please do correct me if that's not the official name..
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Reform

Congratulation, Bipin. Coming up in the world Simworld, huh?  &apls

Quote from: vortext on July 01, 2013, 12:14:03 PM
Hopefully there'll be at least one update on the grungy highway mod. ;)  Please do correct me if that's not the official name..

I call it as "graceful urban decay."  ::)

Huston_N7

Congrats Bipin on being in the OSITM! Well deserved for BATer of your expertise :D
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

rooker1

Presents on the very first day, great way to start your month in OSITM!
A huge congrats!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Bipin

Thank you everyone for your very kind words; it is greatly appreciated!  :thumbsup: I neglected to name the urban/dilapidated highway mod, so any suggestions are welcome. As for the houses, they are coming along quite nicely. I have already finished a second version in fact...

http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3niUOBZixxw/UdJLGy3gC3I/AAAAAAAAANI/uLb9NnFuvNg/s262/7-1-2013-11-37-11-PM-983f.jpg

I am currently working on a third version, of which there will be four in total I hope. I have made each house in -22.5, 90, 22.5 and 45 degree versions to meet all your needs!  ()stsfd()

Bipin

As a thank you gift, I made this today:

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28828-bipins-billboards/

It's actually an old project refurbished, and restarted, but just for you guys!  ;)

art128

Congrats on OSITM !

Nice billboard around there. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bipin

Thanks for the kind words art128. In regards to those houses, some people have noted issues in having them grow. I believe I've figured out the solution. In the initial download, I neglected to add the buildings for the lots. The absence of buildings is characteristic of this kind of error. You may download the required buildings here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2124658039/Bipinbuilding_res.zip

Enjoy!

noahclem

Congratulations on OSITM and fantastic start  &apls

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Bipin

Thanks for the kind words noahclem and Aaron. On that note Aaron, check your SC4 Devotion inbox for the model files. I appear to of fungled up my Simtropolis messages and can't send/receive any private messages. Until I get it fixed, I'll be sending you the required items via SC4 Devotion.

rooker1

The billboards are awesome. Any chance you might do others? Varying heights and sizes with more ads?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.