• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Becca at BAT

Started by RebaLynnTS, December 31, 2007, 01:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

I see many streetlights. Please tell me those a bright and fancy nightlighted  ;D
Nice work btw! maybe you could make the bricks a bit less saturated next time or add some dirt and green stuff where the bricks meet the water ;)

RebaLynnTS

Quote from: JoeST on August 28, 2009, 01:33:45 PM
so if you overlap the either-side overhangs, does it look 'right'?  I was meaning a three tile wide piece with the middle tile allowing one tile networks to cross it, and it being only attached at one side, thus overhanging by two ;)

Joe

You can use the two lots I now have to make a single tile wade NAM bridge, and it turns out fine. To make a double overhang, I'd have to make an offset prop, but I can do it. If I see a need for it, I will make it.

Quote from: tag_one on August 28, 2009, 01:38:30 PM
I see many streetlights. Please tell me those a bright and fancy nightlighted  ;D
Nice work btw! maybe you could make the bricks a bit less saturated next time or add some dirt and green stuff where the bricks meet the water ;)

I tried desaturating the bricks more, and I did not like them. I am working on a stained texture for the lower walls now, and will add it when I re-render them :)

The large arches are also getting a better texture. Some things you just can't "see" until it is in game :)
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

JoeST

A both sided overhang is fine for me :), I just didnt know if the overhanginess would interfere with each other. Thanks for confirmation :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

surdanis

so the canals type BAT is very impressive. the project reminds me of the Wacker Street portions in Chicago, which I've been dying to see someone BAT. all you would have to do is enable transit on them and connect them to streets or avenues.  it is multilevel.  maybe you could try your hand at it in the future!

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

RebaLynnTS

Actually, that is what it is roughly based on.
Becca

Leodido

great job on your canal set :) Looking really good

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

RebaLynnTS

Thank you, here is a bit more progress.

Becca

rdrdrdrd

I think you should make bridge pieces that hide the nam bridges under brick arches that are 2 tiles wide

RebaLynnTS

I probably will, eventually. There is no shortage of ideas, that's for sure.
Becca

RebaLynnTS

A look at the new Raised River

Becca

RebaLynnTS

And a new SciFi Power Plant

Becca

RebaLynnTS

Been away for a while, starting to get back into things. Right now I am working with Pegasus on a new project over at SimPeg.
Becca

Aaron Graham

You are doing a great job on the canal.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

DCMetro2834

Excellent job on the canal....very unique!  ;D

Highrise99

The canals look really good!

RebaLynnTS

Thank you very much. sadly, due to a computer crash, I lost all my files. I will have to restart from scratch, But this gives me the chance to improve them :)

However, I will not be very active for a few weeks as I have become ill. As soon as I am back on my feet, I will be back at it.
Becca

Pat

Becca I know the feeling and you get yourself back on track there!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RebaLynnTS

Well, I am back on track.  And I have BIG plans for the ARS (Artificial River System).

I am dividing it into three types (Industrial, Commercial, Residential) and here is a first look at all three.

NOTE: These will not replace the original, but will compliment it.

Becca

RebaLynnTS

Decided to put the ARS on hold for now.

Working on a new project ... MPG (Modular Petroleum Group)

He are a few pics.

Becca

Ciuu96

MPG looks nice, especially for industrial areas!  &apls
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)