• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

General GRV II Discussion

Started by mrbisonm, February 21, 2009, 08:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

turtle

Allright, I'm there as well.
My name is Thomas...

mrbisonm

Thanks folks. :thumbsup: Me too I'm done.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

soulchaser

Can't wait for challenge V, the big V (maybe Vendetta? ;) )

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

Pat

LoL Soulchaser

V for Vendetta hmmm......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JJ

I have posted my challenge 4?

What would I be missing?

mrbisonm

I would like for everyone to know why we haven't posted the judging of Challenge 4 yet.

Lynn was gone for almost a week to visit her mother, a woman in her eighties. She came back this last weekend for a day only to return to see her mother on Monday morning. Her mother is quite sick at the moment with a cold of some kind and at her age it isn't easy it seems. Besides Lynn is very close to her.
My judging has been finished and I am waiting for hers now.  As soon as I have her judging which should be soon as she said, I will then post them in your challenge 4 thread.
We are sorry for the delay, but these things come naturally before the play, and we hope that you all understand.
Let's hope that things will get back into order soon. This will not delay the ending of Challenge 5, nor the the next Challenge which will both be on time.

Remember that being late for challenge 5 will be penalized. ;)

Thank you

Fred

threestooges

That's no problem at all Fred. Real life comes first. I hope all is well with Lynn's mother.

BarbyW

I wish Lynn's mother well, Fred. Don't worry about the marking as we are having fun anyway.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jmouse

Absolutely no apologies are necessary, Fred. Family and RL come first for all of us, and that's the way it should be. Please tell Lynn she and her mother are in our thoughts, and we send best wishes for a quick recovery.

Later...

Joan

mrbisonm

I just talked to Lynn on the phone and told her your wishes, she thanks you. Her mother is doing better, she should be out of the hospital by tomorrow night she said.
Like I said before, the game goes on, judging will be later. I finished Challenge 6 a week ago and just now I finished Challenge 7 also. Woohoo, this will be fun! ;)

Fred

threestooges

You left out the sinister laughter after the word fun, heh heh. Glad to hear things are going well will Lynn and her mother too.
-Matt

TheTeaCat

Quote from: mrbisonm on June 03, 2009, 05:41:04 PM
I finished Challenge 6 a week ago and just now I finished Challenge 7 also. Woohoo, this will be fun! ;)

Does this mean the separatist's have been scared by the military installations?
And they won't feature in the next 2 challenges?

wandering off to stick on the kettle for a nice brew ;D
Anyone else fancy one?

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

Quote from: TheTeaCat on June 06, 2009, 01:14:58 PM
Does this mean the separatist's have been scared by the military installations?
And they won't feature in the next 2 challenges?

wandering off to stick on the kettle for a nice brew ;D
Anyone else fancy one?

:satisfied:
TTC

I think that it means that I finished clean-writing the next two challenges (ready to upload)....and not playing them, since I play in the same delay as everyone else. Sorry for not having explained it in a clearer way.

But keep that kettle close, we might need it to heat water and desinfect all the wounds of our soldiers..... ;)

Fred

TheTeaCat

Quote from: mrbisonm on June 06, 2009, 03:41:03 PM
But keep that kettle close, we might need it to heat water and disinfect all the wounds of our soldiers..... ;)
Fred

I understand now, Keep the kettle boiling ;D
Aye Aye Guv'nor :thumbsup:

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Pat

ooooh man sounds like the roars of the battle front are coming!!! I am still in Montana till sunday morning and from what it sounds the family will be taking its time getting back to Rhinelander.... I should be back home on my home computer by tuesday at the latest!! Fred, If its acceptable for me to post my challenge 5 on Wednesday???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

metarvo

I submitted mine yesterday.  This was the first time I have ever built a military base in SC4 ( :o ) so it was a new experience for me.  I just hope that the soldiers are able to protect what's left of my region, since the next challenge is starting to sound scary.  ::)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mrbisonm

Quote from: Pat on June 06, 2009, 06:32:29 PM
ooooh man sounds like the roars of the battle front are coming!!! I am still in Montana till sunday morning and from what it sounds the family will be taking its time getting back to Rhinelander.... I should be back home on my home computer by tuesday at the latest!! Fred, If its acceptable for me to post my challenge 5 on Wednesday???

It will be accepted, but you will get one penalty point , plus you will NOT receive the Bonuspoint for having posted before the timelimit, hope you understand. Good luck and make sure you come back in one piece...  ;)

Metarvo, we are glad that you have had a chance to build a military concept with us for the first time, but don't panic, the Governor will NOT let any rivals take over the rest of the region, now that we are about ot really show them what we got, right?

I will be posting the new challenge late tonight, after midnight (NY time) Again , this will be something new and different and we hope you will like it enough to keep our game going. ;)

Fred

EDIT:  Remember that you have a little over 6 hours left to get your Bonus point for updating before the deadline and not getting a penalty point for being late.

TheTeaCat

Dear Fred,

I may have to pull out of the contest as I have received some very sad news.
My Father passed away at 8.45pm this evening and I have to leave to be with my Family.
I am making arrangements for travel shortly and do not as yet have a return date.
I shall keep you informed when I can.

Regards
Derry

CabraBuitre

I give you my condolences Derry.  My prayers will be with you and your family.

Check out Abelfarei!