• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

General GRV II Discussion

Started by mrbisonm, February 21, 2009, 08:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

I have uploaded the updated pointagesheet just a few minutes ago. For Challenge 6, I will wait a few weeks and give the time for everyone to judge. Even if the points will only be calculated later, I will continue with the judging of Challenge 7.
Although that I thought I would be able to upload the results of Challenge 7 this weekend, some smaller things IRL have happened that I will not have the time to do so, but I will start uploading on Monday or Tuesday with the rest of the challenges.
Have a nice weekend. :)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

CabraBuitre

Just to give you an update... I'm almost finished with Challenge 6 (just have to post my pics, which I should be able to do later today) and I'll get started on 7!  Sorry it's late, but things have been crazy for me in RL too!

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Quote from: CabraBuitre on March 28, 2010, 01:37:03 PM
Just to give you an update... I'm almost finished with Challenge 6 (just have to post my pics, which I should be able to do later today) and I'll get started on 7!  Sorry it's late, but things have been crazy for me in RL too!

Better late than never. I'll keep an eye on your thread and judge it. Thanks for remaining (or coming back) to the GRV II.
I myself haven't done Challenge 7 yet and I hardly started on the project. I would like to finish mine before I start uploading the judgements, but if I don't finish my challenge by Wednesday, I will upload the judgements the same, as many are waiting for it. ;)

Fred

mrbisonm

I just uploaded my Challenge 7 a few minutes ago. Sorry again for being late. Now I will able to upload the Challenge 7 judgements in a couple of days.

I just started to do my Challenge 8 also and as soon as it is done, I will have the Challenge 8 judgements uploaded too.
See you then again.

In case that one of you is uploading their challenges, please let me know right here in this thread, that will help me to find out quicker when you do so. Good luck.

Fred

mrbisonm

Ok, I started uploading the results of the Challenge 7. It will continue within the next two days. It's just that I don't have the time to do all of it at once. So, if you haven't seen your judgements yet, please be patient ,maybe tomorrow or the day after you will. Thanks

Fred

jmyers2043

I have new found appreciation for Fred after grading the various challenge 6 entries. Hope that I am not too late  :-[ 

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mrbisonm

Quote from: jmyers2043 on May 01, 2010, 08:46:44 AM
I have new found appreciation for Fred after grading the various challenge 6 entries. Hope that I am not too late  :-[ 

;) thanks......lol....now, let's not exagerate, ok?  ???

mrbisonm

Challenge 7 judging is now finished, I will later this week ajust the pointage sheet also. The next thing for me to do is to do my own Challenge 8 first, before I jusged the others. That should be done by the next weekend.
You can now judge my Challenge 7 please.

Challenge 6A will be done a little later, also the points of your own judging the challenge 6 will be on the pointage sheet later on, to give time to those who would like to judge it.

Thanks for the patience, we'll be getting there..... ;)

Fred

zzsteven

Hi Fred,

I finally finished my building and decided to take a vacation after two and a half years.  Started getting bored and loaded up Bordertown again; I was having fun with it and learning a lot. Figured GRV II is long since over but maybe I could finish the challenges for myself and complete my city. Much to my surprise..... y'all aren't that far ahead of me. I'm going to continue on with the challenges (#7 is my next) if that is okay.

Keep in mind, I haven't played Simcity in almost a year so have to relearn a lot of it.

zz

jmyers2043

Hey ZZ

I always enjoyed looking at your pictures and the creative ways you fulfilled the challenges. Welcome back.

zzsteven

Thanks Jim.
Spent last night staring at my region with a baffled look on my face wondering why I did what I did.   ()what()

Today was looking at the d/l sites to see what is new since I was last here. Starting to plan out changes, massive renewal to come.  :)

zz

mrbisonm

zzsteven, hey there again..... ;)
If you uploaded a mission, just let us know right here in this thread, so I won't miss it. Good luck and nice to have you back.

I myself am working on My challenge 8 at this moment, but we have beautiful weather since 2 weeks, couldn't find the time to finish it yet. Once it is done (rainy day....lol), I will judge challenge 8 of all the others.
Meantime folks, please judge my challenge 7, thanks.

Fred

BarbyW

Is there ANY chance we could have the last challenges posted, please?
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

zzsteven

Hi Fred

I've post my Challenge 7.

Now onto Ch 8.

zz

mrbisonm

Nice going zzsteven. I am on my challenge 8 also. As soon as I have done that challenge, I will judge all challenges 8's, then on to challenge 9. I should be finished with my challenge 8 this weekend.
Barby, I will upload challenge 10 and the final challenge only after having judged challenge 9.
Please folks,  judge my challenge 6 and 7 meantime, so I can finalize the pointage sheets, thanks.

Thanks

Fred

jmyers2043

Good Luck with challenge 8, Fred.  I'm going to use my 'sharp' pencil when grading that one.  $%#Ninj2   :D 

mrbisonm

Quote from: jmyers2043 on June 01, 2010, 02:33:36 PM
Good Luck with challenge 8, Fred.  I'm going to use my 'sharp' pencil when grading that one.  $%#Ninj2   :D 

Oh boy.......better find (or create) some good looking BATS (lots) now.... ;)
I'll do my best.
BTW, I like to play the challenges first, then judge them accordingly, makes me kinda aware of what I judge....that's why I want to finish judging before I go one.

I am working on my Export challenge tonight again.

Fred

mrbisonm

Ok, I got my Challenge 8 uploaded, sorry for taking so long, but somehow I was short of ideas in this challenge. I also had to create some custom lots.
I will now judge all other Challenge 8 uploads, which should be done by next weekend. Once I uploaded the *How to judge Challenge 8*, please do judge my challenge 8.
In this challenge the 2 regional pictures will not be judged and no points are given for them, but the pictures will be used for writing the next challenge. I had to see where what, why and how is first, before writing Challenge 10, which will be completely different again and also be individual and original for each player.
I will of course only write the challenge 10 for those who have finished Challenge 9.

Thanks

Fred

soulchaser

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

threestooges

Ooh... an individual challenge 10? Looking forward to it. In the meantime though, I'm still in it. Just haven't had the time to dedicate to wrapping up the challenge. It should be wrapped up here shortly I hope. I'll have a look through yours soon too.
-Matt