• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Joining the GRV II Challenge

Started by mrbisonm, March 09, 2009, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

soulchaser
TheTeaCat
Splime
cityspade

All have their own boards now
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

quackmofro

I'll take a stab at it. Why not? ;) It's been several months since I've played, but I feel like getting back into it.

jmyers2043

Please count me in. 

An open invitation for the second round of GRV hit the SC4 Devotion web site and fans are lining up to play in the most fun event of all time. This round promises to be daring, gutsy, and audacious. "It will challenge the most accomplished gamers" says MrBisonM who is author, host, judge, and creator of GRV and GRVII.  Indeed, no room for the timid or fearful here. It has been promised that the challenges will either fill your city coffers with tons of Simoleans or bring you to the brink of bankruptcy. "We'll see who has the stuff it takes to be a good mayor" added MrB.

So bring on the Mayors who are skilled at building a Megalopolis.  ()stsfd()  Bring on the Sim Rednecks who can only make pig farms grow.  :(  GRVII is the only source you will ever need for fun filled evenings during the next few weeks.

And may the best Mayor win. <which is just another way of saying, the one who compliments MrB the most>

Oh, and by the way MrB, what is that after shave you use? It smells heavenly.  ;)
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mrbisonm

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 10, 2009, 06:24:36 PM
Please count me in. 

An open invitation for the second round of GRV hit the SC4 Devotion web site and fans are lining up to play in the most fun event of all time. This round promises to be daring, gutsy, and audacious. "It will challenge the most accomplished gamers" says MrBisonM who is author, host, judge, and creator of GRV and GRVII.  Indeed, no room for the timid or fearful here. It has been promised that the challenges will either fill your city coffers with tons of Simoleans or bring you to the brink of bankruptcy. "We'll see who has the stuff it takes to be a good mayor" added MrB.

So bring on the Mayors who are skilled at building a Megalopolis.  ()stsfd()  Bring on the Sim Rednecks who can only make pig farms grow.  :(  GRVII is the only source you will ever need for fun filled evenings during the next few weeks.

And may the best Mayor win. <which is just another way of saying, the one who compliments MrB the most>

Oh, and by the way MrB, what is that after shave you use? It smells heavenly.  ;)

Wow, quite a speech jmyers and welcome to the GRV second round. Think you can handle it? ::)

lol.....my aftershave? Hm....I didn't wear any, must have been the honey I had on a toast this morning and somehow got stuck on my beard. &Thk/(

Also welcome to TheTeaCat, Splime, cityspade and quackmofro
May you all have fun and have a chance to win the GRV II Challenge

EDIT: btw, I want to join too.....lol ;D....just to be official also, thanks
(I already have my board) ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

SlimShady

Count me in. I have figured out the SC4 mapper and I am ready to roll. :) If anyone is not to busy I could use some advice on uploading ingame pics as I have never tried to do this type of thing before. A PM explaining how to do this properly would be greatly appreciated. :)  Please? ;D

Thank you in advanced.

superhands

mrbisonm, i was going to sign up put it appears my uni timetable is to demanding these coming weeks. &Thk/(
but i will make sure to keep a close eye on grv2 :)

dave

BarbyW

Boards set up for:
quackmofro
jmyers2043
SlimShady

mrbisonm

bighead99, we will be awaiting your visits and encouragements.

Quote from: SlimShady on March 10, 2009, 11:21:01 PM
Count me in. I have figured out the SC4 mapper and I am ready to roll. :) If anyone is not to busy I could use some advice on uploading ingame pics as I have never tried to do this type of thing before. A PM explaining how to do this properly would be greatly appreciated. :)  Please? ;D

Thank you in advanced.

Welcome aboard. If in any case no one contacts you to show you how to upload pics, Pm me, I will find the time to do so.  ;)

mrb

turtle

Hi,
I'd like to participate as well. The first challenge looked like fun. Being a noob in the actual building part, I hope participating here will make me better as well.

Thomas
My name is Thomas...

Sheep49

I'm VERY interested in participating in this challange! I can't believe I missed all that fun you had last year at ST. And this looks like a great sequel to original GRV.

So if it's still possible to be added for that great fun, count me in! :thumbsup:
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

BarbyW

Boards now set up for:
turtle
Sheep49
io_bg

Wow, mrbisonm. I hope all these players keep up with the challenges. It should be an excellent game if they do.

mrbisonm

Quote from: BarbyW on March 11, 2009, 11:01:21 AM
Boards now set up for:
turtle
Sheep49
io_bg

Wow, mrbisonm. I hope all these players keep up with the challenges. It should be an excellent game if they do.

Wow alright....lol....This could be the start for the SC4 game of the year. If they all hold up (or most of them) it will surely be fun and interesting.

Welcome to turtle, Sheep49 and io_bg. Good luck.

mrb.

Pat

Fred, Lynn, and Barby count me in!!! I will do my best here and most of all have fun thanks to this little bit of advice...

"but I haven't joined to win, but to have simple fun and being a part of something we all together do at the same time."

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

Quote from: Pat on March 11, 2009, 04:34:48 PM
Fred, Lynn, and Barby count me in!!! I will do my best here and most of all have fun thanks to this little bit of advice...

"but I haven't joined to win, but to have simple fun and being a part of something we all together do at the same time."

Great Pat, you won't regret it... ;)...and welcome to the challenge

Fred

Pat

Thankn you Fred and I am looking forward to it!!!

Oooh hey BTW I seen that other folks who are part of 3RR Team as well join up too, plus knowing what else they got going on that is what also helped me make my final choice!!!

I am excited!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

BarbyW

Pat and Cabrabuitre now have their Boards set up.

mrbisonm

Welcome to Pat and CabraBuitre .Welcome to GRV II.

Lynn and I have finally decided to start the show on next Monday the 16th, 2009. You will have 14 days this time only to create your first challenge. We figured that we will be ready to confront you all with everything.
So make sure to visit the Challenges Board where the first challenge will be posted. This is the official date.

If you have any questions about the challenge itself or anything else, now is the time.

Good luck :thumbsup:

mrb

Rayden

Gone to the slopes for a few days and look at that, a complete new world around here. I almost missed the beginning, count me in too. I'm bruised, but I'm ready for the chalenge  ;D