• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Joining the GRV II Challenge

Started by mrbisonm, March 09, 2009, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Welcome to the Challenge, Rayden, glad to have you. You probably get more bruises here....... ;)

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

DebussyMan

Don't know if I'm too late, but I'd like to join too... long time since I've played SC4 the right way...

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

BarbyW

Not too late, Carlos, but will you have time? I'll set up your Board. :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mattb325

I would really love to join in too.... ;)

Rayden

Well, looks like the whole BSC team's showing up for the chalenge :thumbsup:

mrbisonm

Oh my, it's getting crowded in here....lol....keep' em coming. Now that the whole BSC team is on, what other teams are left?
Geeeez, I guess we'll be busy this time if everyone participates to the end. Hard will be the choices we'll make and judging/ comparing won't be easy at all.
Welcome to DebussyMan and mattb325 , both I know since quite a time. Good luck to both.  :thumbsup:

mrb

Pat

LoL Fred lets see here there is far as teams wise already here are... This list is only reflecting what the member has as a badge and not how many affiliation one might have... Anyways here it is,

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Team[/head][head]Members Present in GRV II Challenge[/head][/row]
[row][data]AC Team[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]BSC[/data][data]6[/data][/row]
[row][data]HKT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NAM[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]NHP[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NUTS[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]RAM Team[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]RTMT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SFBT[/data][data]1[/data][/row]
[row][data]ITC[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]LBT[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]NDEX[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]SCAG[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]SMP[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]TSC[/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data]Three Rivers Region Collaborators[/data][data]2[/data][/row]
[row][data]Independent Players[/data][data]15[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

So that is roughly how many members from each team are here lol.... Sorry still in a stats mode from 3RR Collaborator list...

EDIT: added Independent Players

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

That looks like an excellent list, geez....I was awaiting only maybe 6 to 8 participants, so I am not complaining at all. BTW, the whole Nexis team is here too.....lol (me of course).

mrb

mightygoose

out of interest how many of last years participants are in this time round, i count five including me and you fred.... did i miss anyone?
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

BarbyW

I have set up Mattb's board. This is going to be very interesting and competitive especially among the BSC members. $%Grinno$%

TheTeaCat

Pat
Nice work on the chart :thumbsup: but
You forgot to list the number of Independent players who are not affiliated or part of a team $%Grinno$%

Good luck to all contestants :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

Quote from: mightygoose on March 14, 2009, 06:43:53 AM
out of interest how many of last years participants are in this time round, i count five including me and you fred.... did i miss anyone?

Not sure, I count four, but then again my memory is not always 100 %. I know you were there for awhile with some darn good stuff.....

BarbyW. I only hope that the BSC Team is on a good foot with each other, I don't want to awaken a too serious competition among there here....lol, otherwise I will have to jump in with my 265 lbs.... ???....lol. Yes, this should be fun, less than 48 hrs to go.

mrb

jjune4991

Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

Rayden

Quote from: mrbisonm on March 14, 2009, 09:28:54 AM
BarbyW. I only hope that the BSC Team is on a good foot with each other, I don't want to awaken a too serious competition among there here....lol, otherwise I will have to jump in with my 265 lbs.... ???....lol. Yes, this should be fun, less than 48 hrs to go.

mrb

No need Fred, we have Barby and her whips & chains for that, anyway, we're always on a good foot with eachother ;D

mrbisonm

Sometimes we all need a Barby with whips and chains.....lol. Good job BarbyW.
Welcome to jjune4991 , good to have you.

mrb.

BarbyW

Board set up for jjune4991.
I don't need the whips and chains too much these days, Fred, thank goodness.
BSC members will compete furiously but politely - as a rule any way. No cat fights or punch ups. Just friendly competition :thumbsup:

mrbisonm

I think this is really going to be fun...... ()stsfd()

Secretariat

I'd actually like to give this a spin--it'll be a good critique of my city-building skills (or total lack thereof).  :thumbsup:

DebussyMan

Quote from: BarbyW on March 13, 2009, 04:41:44 PM
Not too late, Carlos, but will you have time? I'll set up your Board. :thumbsup:

I belive I will, after this week I'm practically on Easter holidays... Unless I fail the exam (I better get back to my books now  :'( )

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Pat

Quote from: TheTeaCat on March 14, 2009, 08:47:42 AM
Pat
Nice work on the chart :thumbsup: but
You forgot to list the number of Independent players who are not affiliated or part of a team $%Grinno$%

Good luck to all contestants :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC

Derry thank you for keeping me honest there!!!  ;D  I did indeed forget that part and for that I am sowwies!! BTW that list is updated....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie