• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aesthetics I

Started by mightygoose, March 16, 2009, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

21/03/09, finally, four images for your perusal....

I hope you enjoy them :)

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

mightygoose

Splime

These are amazing rural pictures!  :thumbsup:

cameron1991

Those are great pictures!
I love all the work you put into making the coastline!  :thumbsup:

turtle

I agree with cameron1991. Especially the first picture looks amazing!
My name is Thomas...

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Simpson

WOW  :o this is simply incredible, I love the third picture !!
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dedgren

Excellent, John!  No doubt left as to your ability to do rural- never had any in the first place, truth be told.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

BarbyW

Excellent pics, John. There is some genuinely stiff competition this year. ::)
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

my god man simply wonderful!!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jmyers2043

Let me guess. In real life the MightyGoose is a landscaper what with all the big rocks, bushes, logs, small rocks, and cat tail reeds along the waters edge. Whew. I get tired just thinking of placing all that stuff in my game. Your effort is noted, appreciated, and admired as you've made some way cool screen grabs.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

mightygoose

"I chased a polecat up a tree / Way out upon a limb / And when he got the best of me / I got the worst of him..."

guys, I'm shocked. I am not a patch on you other masters, this was my first truly committed attempted at total floral coverage of an area, in the past I have been contented with bodged job, or a quick fix, but I went for it this time, and although I am happy with the results I wasn't expecting this kind of response... either way I will have some more pictures up tomorrow.... before challenge 2 comes out.

and to Jmyers... a landscaper I am not, I am a physicist, a mathematician, a writer, a gamer and a prospective officer of the Royal air force.... but still a landscaper I am not.

mightygoose

I do not know if I will get any more in before challenge II but here goes a couple more...

for your enjoyment..

Goose

Splime

:o Those are some amazing pictures! I love how the residential areas and farms meet.

kimcar

&apls &apls Wow excellent pics mate. Great choice as for the rock mod.Looking forward  :thumbsup:

meinhosen

Beautiful work!  Whatever you used in Photoshop to enhance those pics worked extremely well.

By the way... is that an Amish barn I see going up (in the first post)?  Very nice.  ;D
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?