• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 1

Started by DebussyMan, March 22, 2009, 09:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebussyMan

Here's the pic from my transportation view:

The one from tile E:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

quackmofro

Great desert! It's something refreshing to see. What terrain mod are you using? It looks nice.

DebussyMan

Thank you. It's the Chihuahua Terrain mod by Heblem.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Rayden

Nice work Carlos, I'm looking forward to see how you're going to develop this region. I haven't seen much of a desert terrain development before. ;)

Saludos

mrbisonm

Now that you posted your pictures, you are not allowed to change anything anymore. We made copies and judge the originals only.

We also will not make any comments in this thread besides the judging once it is finished by Wednesday next week, but we will make useful and friendly comments in your regular thread of GRV. Points will be given 3 to 4 days after the challenge is finished and will be posted in the Pointage Sheet.
Also your points only together with an explanation and comments why we gave you these points, will be posted here at the end of this challenge.

You can start playing and build whatever yopu want in either tile B,E or H, but only in one of them.

mrb/lynncanox

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

jjune4991

interesting terrain mod! i was expecting lush grassland, but a change in scenery is nice!
Wha??? Where am I? Oh, that's right! I'm here!

mrbisonm

First of all let us congratulate You. You have made it through the first Mayor's test.
On the picture below, circles with letters will indicate what was important in your region for this challenge. If we say we don't like or we like, it doesn't mean that it's the same for others. We are judging to our lknowledge and what would be the most logical thing to do in our opinion, remember this.

A. and B.  Good crossings and well chosen.
C. This is a collective error from many players, the cost to build multiple bridges is too high to be accepted. Many other less expensive and more logical choices were available.
D. and E.  Again two good choice to cross the river.

Your terrainmod is spectacular, especially being the only one that uses it. Congratulations for the good work and good luck with challenge 2.

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Simpson

Nice, really nice  :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to the next pictures  ::)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas