• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

La Mancha - The Back Story

Started by Jmouse, March 22, 2009, 11:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Welcome to La Mancha, a city divided by a mighty river and a powerful difference of opinion. It is the job of City Manager Hooter Hillcrank to make the area habitable, starting with a suitable infrastructure – necessities like roads, rails, water and power.

It's my job to interpret orders sent by the governor, pass them along to Hooter and make sure they're carried out. And to keep peace between the north and south. Officially I'm the Public Relations Director, but you can just call me "Friday." Link

La Mancha is named for a long-running Broadway hit called "Man of La Mancha" Link which features my all-time favorite song, "The Impossible Dream." Link

There are a lot of challenges ahead of us, so I have to get back to work. But here, use my laptop – just click on this Link and you can see the first set of photos I've sent off to the governor's office.

I'll post some current photos here
as soon as Hooter gets back from inspecting the new construction.

Hey, it's good to see you – come back any time...
Friday

Pat

Woooooohoooo Hooter is back!!! Joan I love the story soo far and I cant wait to hear more!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....