• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 1st TSC Orange Trophy : The winner is ...

Started by Orange_o_, April 02, 2009, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

The period to post its creation is now ended. I collecting the votes of the various jurors.

They consist of 5 members more 1 Honorary President who is other one than Laurent (the ToutSimCity Webmaster Conceptor) for this Trophy. I proposed him this role and it friendly accepted.

Besides this honorary title, he has the heavy responsibility of his vote because this one considers double.... Useless to make him sheep's eyes his vote is already registered.  ;D

5 other members, divide up in the following way:
2 members unknown person of ToutSimCity
2 members unknown person of SC4Devotion
Me  ;D

The results will be communicated as soon as all the votes will have been registered. And at the latest it will be on Wednesday at 12:30 UTC+2.

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Orange_o_

And here is the deliberations are ended, more you raise the level of your realizations more I am obliged to increase my jury...Fortunately, they  are voluntary. ;D

Finaly, the deliberations are a little longer...
:P

Thanks to you 7, honor to the ladies Barbara whom I thank for having allowed me to create the Trophies on Sc4Devotion and also to have been the first one to post its lot.  :thumbsup:
Thank you also to TheTeaCat for his participation, as well now the... old men... Guillaume (Scirius, S54), Vincent ( Vnaoned), Vivy (Earth quake), Youcef and the last participant Kimcar.

Thanks to those who followed these Trophies and who felt demotivated by the talents above.

I would have a remark concerning the public of SC4devotion: you have the right to participate, you can say " WOW you're lot are beautiful". Encourage the participants, they make a remarkable work, it is pity...  ;)

Finally thanks to the members of my jury who made of the great job to decide between all this.  &apls

And a Big thanks to Laurent who put on with a lot of kindness and obligatorily Honorary President's role of this TSC Orange Trophy.
For SC4Devotion members : laurent is the creator and the webmaster of the site www.toutsimcity.com

As every President of ceremony, he was not able to escape a little disours:

Hum Hum, Bonjour
Ca m'a fait très plaisir d'endosser le rôle de Président d'honneur de ce Trophée Orange dont le thème était « Les jardins familiaux ».
C'est justement un sujet qui m'intéresse particulièrement de part mon métier et mon intérêt pour l'écologie urbaine.

Je voudrais féliciter tout les participants qui ont visiblement passé beaucoup de temps à rechercher des props et à réaliser ces lots.
Certains ont réussis à atteindre un réalisme époustouflant ! Bravo à tous ;)
J'en profite également pour remercier en tant qu'administrateur de TSC tout les membres qui, à l'image d'Orange et des participants de ce trophée,
mais aussi de tous ceux qui s'investissent sur les forums, font vivre et rayonner TSC ! Ca ne fait que renforcer ma motivation à poursuivre l'aventure TSC. Merci !

Laurent

Hem Hem, Hello
That very pleased me to put on Honorary President's role of this TSC Orange Trophy, the subject of which was " The allotments ".
It is exactly the subject which interests me particularly from part my profession and my interest for the urban ecology.

I would like to congratulate quite the participants who apparently spent a lot of time to look for props and to realize these lots.
Some managed to reach an amazing realism!
Bravo all.
I also benefit of it to thank as administrator of TSC everything the members who, just like Orange and participants of this trophy,
but also all those who put a lot on the forums, make live and shine TSC! That is only strengthening my motivation to pursue the adventure TSC. Thank you!

Laurent

&apls

Thank you Mister President, and now let us open the envelope....

The winner in theses TSC Orange Trophy is....

:-\

.....Vnaoned for his lot of allotments hung on on the ramparts of his city.  &apls

He takes away of a small length in front of Youcef who has without realized context an exeptionnel lot, and very close follow-up by TheTeaCat with a simple lot but very well realized with a lot of care.

Reminder to the participants: you can upload your lots, for the pleasure of the community  :thumbsup:

Vincent you know henceforth the functioning because you have already won a Trophy, it belongs now to you to choose BAT him that you wish knowing that the size for this Trophy is 6 tiles.

Thank you still to you all for your participation.
I take advantage of it for announced the launch of Mega TSC Orange Trophy at the end of this week, and I would say only a thing, sharpen your pencils ...

Orange

Here is the classification of the various participants, I would send to each the comments of the members of the jury to understand the positive points and the negatives of their lots

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

TheTeaCat

Congratulations Vnaoned &apls &apls

A most deserving winner for a most incredible lot. &apls &apls

Thank you to the TSC for a fantastic competition, may there be many more &apls &apls
It was a pleasure to compete  ;D ;D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

vnaoned

Thanks to every body, by the way every lot presented here was hight quality, presentation and realisation.
These trophies are reaching a level up in professionalism

that theme was such a good idea, I'd no clue of how I could urbanize this part of my city.
Thanks Master Orange...

And about the reward, I'm still thinking of different possibilities...

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrats buddy . It`s a great lot that you have done . I really like the slope that you put it in. Great work to you and to all the participants. Thanks Orange for your devotion  :D

art128

Congratulation Vincent !  &dance &apls
Also, congrats to all others participant for having done a lot, and to have spent a lot of time on it, that show that there's a lot of talent of the LE here ! And maybe if someone want to upload his/her creation, feel free to do it !  ;D ;D
And remember, the Orange Trophy exist only if people participate, so that would be great if there are a lot more of participants for the next trophy !  ;)

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mightygoose

congratulations now im curious to see what is picked for the prize request.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

JoeST

Congratulations, that is seriously one awesome lot :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

vnaoned

Well after a quite long time of thinking I finally decided myself for :

The Lion of Belfort Statue which stands Place Denfert Rochereau in Paris as a reward.

The Lion of Belfort Statue is a sculpture from Frédéric Bartholdi located in Belfort, France.
This master of piece symbolise the heroic resistance of the city of Belfort leaed by colonel Denfert-Rochereau during the Prussian army siege of the city which lasted 103 days (from december 1870 to february 1871).
A brass beaten copy in third stands in Paris on the place Denfert-Rochereau and an other one in Dorchester Square in Montreal.

This is the French copy I'd like you to do.

So good luck and thanks for everything, Orange.

Orange_o_

The first preview of the Lion,

Zoom 6

Do you know that Frédéric Bartholdi also realized the Statue of the Freedom?

Orange

Quesh

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

kwakelaar

That is a good looking Lion, very well executed. :thumbsup:

Rayden

Quote from: Youcefk69 on April 13, 2009, 10:50:41 AM
It's time for me to post my lot. The decor is not definitive  ;)

This is a 10*11 tiles lot, will be integrated on Mediterranean cities.Habitually, there is a lot of peoples on this lot, but they aren't on pictures because they will just appear the afternoon  &mmm

Those pictures are too big (1680*1270), I put link. I did a movie to present the lot in seasons (thanks TheTeaCat for the idea)

Lot only :

(clic on pictures)

That's all for my lot  ;) and good luck everybody !

Youcef

Sorry for the late answer, but somehow I missed this thread until now. The winner's lot is very well done, but it only fits well on that particular spot. For me this is the best one.
&apls
I hope you release this lot, I for sure would use it. If you need help on packaging and modding this lot, let me know and I'll give you an help. This goes to all the others that want to release your lots. I've seen at SimTout that some of you have some difficulties with releasing lots over here. Whenever you want to do that, you can ask for some help from us. I've seen Wou and Barbie already offer their help as well. :thumbsup:
To Orange,  &apls for this initiative.

Orange_o_

Thanks to you and to the participants :thumbsup: who, I hope for it, will even more be many for the next Trophy. This one should soon come because the reward of Vnaoned is ended :

Come on this Thread in in the daytime, for the next TSC Orange Trophy

Orange

Olasz

congrats to Vnaoned for earning the trophy, and for Orange created it  &apls

Luciano

amazing bat Orange !   &apls
when I think that we'll have to wait 3 months before download it  ()sad() :'(
Tramway of Rabat

Sciurus

Excellent BAT Orange, and I just can congratulate Vnaoned for his excellent LOTting &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

vershner

Congratulations vnaoned!

Those dark stone walls in your picture are great. Are they available to download anywhere?