• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge V... Yes that is Challenge 5!!!! Here I am to finish off woohoo!!!

Started by Pat, May 16, 2009, 09:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey there Jim,
   hmmmm ouchies I better get the brown outta me lol..... I been working on the north and the ummm yea well lets say the southern leader Jim should be a tad bit scared muawahahhaa!!!!  ;)  I do have to say its a good thing I keep saving every 5 minutes cause I getting tired of vista crashing on me gaaaaah

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

OK at this time I dont know whats going to happen with me and Challenge 5... I have a Family emergency to attend to where me and Vicki are planning to go to Victor MT... Vicki's Uncle has been given 24-48 hrs and its a 20 hrs drive at the most... I don't know how long I'll be gone either... I will be checking in at times but when??? till then.....

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

newsimaddict

Hey Pat, I wish you all the best with you and your family. Hope times be better for you soon...

Pat

Only a week late but here I am finally home from the funeral and the Vista issue is resolved where there is no more CTD's!!!! Newsimaddict thank you for the condolences...

OK here is what I was ordered by Jim aka Jmyers2043

Town of Iola

Town of Machesney Park

Military instaltions as per order!!!

Check point in Flint restored as per orders and was the only check point to be opened up for both sides:

Old Check Point:

NeW Check point:

My favorite rail pic that I think its the best!!!

Region View Pics as requested...

Here is the orders that I had posted in Barbys thread....................................................

Ello eelllloo oooh hi there Barby I am back now I see the transmission is working here again....  OK I have talked over with the general and I am sorry those plans are umm whoopsie never mind lol.... My slip as I miss understood him please forgive me Ma'am!!!

OK what was meant is we see there is no coastel devolpement at all along that wonderful mountain area... What we would like to see is a fishing village or harbor and then devolp the area by the following chart of Fishing Port, Industry, Commercial, Residential, and Farming.... You have full descrestion when building the area and when services are needed IE fire and police please build them in the two tiles...

yes you have permission to clear the logging area there that was left behind as well... Also if power is needed please supply and along with the other services of water and garbage services as well...

Now I am off and running to work on challenge 6 and read it threw its entirety!!!! OK So I think I got all aspects of the challenge now.....

jmyers2043

Hey Pat

I now know how one of the more famous SC4D personalities plays the game. And he does it with style too. I'm glad we had this personal competition. It made things interesting (intense at times) for me and added a bit of fun.

I couldn't make out what Mall you used though. Was it the one you uploaded?

Good Luck with the judges.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Pat

yuppers Jim it sure was BLaM Park Place Mall!!!  I had a blast as well and even though I was waaaaaaaaaaaay late posting this challenge the little banter back and forth was great, I am also sorry I couldnt dish out more tooo  :'(

CabraBuitre

Iola... I love it!  Is the bustling metropolis of Scandinavia close by too?

Check out Abelfarei!

Pat

LoL Cabra no sadly not and would you believe me if I told you that I pulled Iola out of my head when naming my cities to match each tile letters lol...

mrbisonm

Judging Challenge 5

I finally got around to continue the GRV II Challenges and we will continue with the judgement of Challenge 5, 6 and 7 in the next weeks. Make also sure to read the *speach* that I wrote in the General discussion thread, maybe giving an explanation to all this delay.
How this challenge was judged can be found in the Challenge 5 thread. Please read it so you can judge my Challenge 5 also.

This challenge wasn't any easier than the one before to judge, because we had to look at many different points and from different views. Thank You.

1. Checkpoints are reconnected, good looking and surely secure enough as demanded. 4 points were added.
2. Demands to your adversary are well though off and organized, another 4 points are given.
3. You have done a good job by completing the demands of the rebels. We gave you 4 points for this.
4. The army bases are generally well done, but the harbour is a little exagerated and the airbase looks too much more commercial than military. As a matter of Fact Lynn and I thought in the nbeginning that you have built an *illegal* international airport. Therefor 2 points were giving for the military installations.
5. 3 points were given for your scenic rails,could have used a little more effort.

This challenge gave you a total of 17 points. Well done.

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)