• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GRV-II Challenge No 5

Started by mrbisonm, May 18, 2009, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Hi Lynn

I haven't posted my demands to Dedgren as he has yet to post a region view. Once I have that, I should be able to post the demands in 24hrs.

Dave

mrbisonm

Ok Dave.

I am sorry to use Fred's name to post, but I forgot to log in with my name. I hope it's not bother. We use the same computer and browser for this site.

Lynn

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mattb325

These are posted - (all before cut off NY time). Delays in Satellite imagery as well as time differences can wreak havoc  ;)

Pat

pushing it there a wee bit Matt lol  :D I think you better whip into shape your space program lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

It's almost 2 o'clock here in the Netherlands on Saturday the 23rd, and I still haven't heard anything from Cameron 1991. That means he crossed the time limit (even considering that NY time is GMT -5, I believe)  ()sad(). I'm still waiting for my orders...

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

lynncanox

I have sent a message to cameron 1991, if we do not hear from him by tonight, Fred will make changes tomorrow morning.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

dedgren

I am able to take care of the Challenge 5 stuff this morning- my house is being painted and the floors sanded, so the computer I do SC4D off of has been under a drop cloth most of the week.  Sorry.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

LoL David what have we told you about using PSP in your house lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

turtle

Hello Lynn and Fred,

I'm sorry to report that I still haven't received my orders from the Hutt.

Thomas
My name is Thomas...

mrbisonm

I have given The_Hutt a 24 hrs notice to post his challenge orders and the map  for wouanagaine. If he doesn't respond we will simply go on with the next member on the list. I will be more precise of these changes right here tomorrow morning and we also will give you Turtle a delay of another day if you need it at the end of the challenge. ;)

All this waiting is quite annoying to all of us, not only to the Players, but also to Lynn and me, We have to constantly think things over, re-calculate and take into consideration ever that many of you are always late.

This has to change if we want to go on and have fun. I am giving YOU all a last chance to be on time with your postings, because you cannot say that we haven't given you enough time. In the next challenge there will be Bonus points for those who post before the time limit and ALSO negative points for those who will post in the last minutes or after the given deadline.

I hope this is understand for everone's interest and will be taken serious and taken care of.
Thank you all

Lynn and Fred

EDIT:

Changes to the posting rules have been officially edited to the General Rules and Restriction thread (in purple)

Thank you
Fred

mrbisonm

Just to let you all know that I am still around, but I have been a little busy irl lately. I will post my update this weekend or on Monday morning at the latest.
Lynn is with her mother right now, 100 km's from here, she's a little sick which is not always easy at age 86. Lynn hasn't finished all the judging of Challenge 4 yet, but she will do it later this week, that is why we haven't done the 4th judging uploads yet, but I hope it will probably all be done by the next weekend. Hope you understand.

I have seen that some are already in, and they look great, more than I expected. I hope everyone will finish this time before the endline, remember the Bonus point offer? lol

Good luck and continue the wonderful work, Challenge 6 will be refreshing compared to this.... ;)

Fred

CabraBuitre

Wow, totally misread the dates... I thought I had until the 22nd to build!  Guess I've gotta get workin'!

Check out Abelfarei!

turtle

Allright, After pulling an all nighter yesterday, I finally got mine up. I hope you don't judge me too harshly for being late.
Thomas
My name is Thomas...

mrbisonm

Quote from: turtle on June 09, 2009, 03:51:47 AM
Allright, After pulling an all nighter yesterday, I finally got mine up. I hope you don't judge me too harshly for being late.
Thomas

I won't judge you for this, but you will not get the bonus point for being on time........and I hope that you knew this. ;)

Fred

turtle

I'll live with it. It's not so much for the competition I participate.  ;)
My name is Thomas...

mrbisonm

Quote from: turtle on June 09, 2009, 10:28:24 AM
I'll live with it. It's not so much for the competition I participate.  ;)

Good Sport! Glad to have you with us having fun!

;)

Fred

CabraBuitre

Finally got my challenge #5 posted!!

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Quote from: CabraBuitre on June 14, 2009, 06:12:12 PM
Finally got my challenge #5 posted!!

Great, got it on the judging table.

Fred

Pat

Fred if still acceptable I should have my challenge 5 posted by tomorrow for sure...

mrbisonm

Quote from: Pat on June 15, 2009, 04:28:42 PM
Fred if still acceptable I should have my challenge 5 posted by tomorrow for sure...

C'mon shoot it over to Canada, make sure that it doesn't explode though.... ;)
It will be accepted without the bonus points.

Fred