• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GRV-II Challenge No 5

Started by mrbisonm, May 18, 2009, 11:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey Fred that is fine and I sooo understand that I wont be able to get any bonuses for this challenge but what about a small award for being the longest to post a challenge lol..... Speaking of which its finally up and hopefully I gotten it down to the T right this time!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CabraBuitre

Quote from: Pat on June 16, 2009, 10:18:24 PM
...what about a small award for being the longest to post a challenge

I was fighting you for that rather dubious honor!

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Judging of Challenge 5

Here's how we have or are about to judge your Challenge 5. Use this also to judge my version of the challenge 5. Again to judge my version of this Challenge is open to everyone, player, visitor or lurker. Thank you.

Points are given on a scale of 0 to 4 (0=insatisfactory, 1=acceptable, 2=Good, 3=very good, 4=excellent), and points are given on 5 mainsubjects (except for regionviews), and 1 Bonus point for being on time, which can give us a total of 21 points for this challenge.(not including other Bonus points)

1. How logically the re-connection of all checkpoints were made and how good and real they look on the picture(s). They have to be totally secure looking.
2. The originality and the making sense of your orders given to your adversary without exageration.
3. How well you have filled the demands of the Rebels in their regionhalf. Including the bargaining and negociations with the presumed enemy.
4. How strong is your intimidation against the rebels and strategic location of your army base. Remember that this is supposed to impress the enemy and be only temporary. It can easily be exagerated.
5. Judging how beautiful your most attractive rails settings can be. In natural or historical settings, details of the environment, place and  views around the rails.

Have fun
Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)