• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challange 5

Started by antn, May 18, 2009, 05:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antn

Awaiting orders from the new separatist leader XiahouDun.

Separatists hold the lands to the north.

Region view

Traffic view

XiahouDun

Tile A feels lonely, we need a city developed there. Build a fully functioning, self supported city. So residential, commercial, and industrial, along with police, fire, health, and educational buildings, plus a population of at least 2000. This city must occupy both the east and west sides of the river. Your Route 10 must also run through the city, not just around it. Your new city in Tile A must also proudly display a water tower near its down town area.

We are supposed to give our orders as if we are playing, so I'm going to have you try your hand at one of my specialties. I don't like how Tile K's city/farms just end. Build a small farm town in Tile L that appears as if it is part of the same city in Tile K. I'd like to see at least 5 different zones for farming developed in this tile. Also, I'd like to see a small rural town, with a population under 1000. There are no guidelines for what else the city must have, as long as you capture that small town feel.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)