• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 5 - Who can scare them? Yes I can!

Started by newsimaddict, May 18, 2009, 07:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newsimaddict

I am awaiting Challenge 5 orders...

(region picture will be posted within 24hrs)

Region pictures - South is controlled by the Separatists.

ahhh...to whom shall i receive my orders from I wonder...someone who fights with an ice cream in their hands?

mrbisonm

Change of adversary:

You will now receive orders from splime

Good luck
Fred

Btw, like your title. ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Splime

This is the new rebel Commander Splime checking in, I'll have my orders shortly.

EDIT: Can I get a closer picture of Tiles D and G please?

newsimaddict

I can...but i won't be able to upload it for another 3 days... &mmm

I'm currently at work and do not have the internet at home. Given it's friday and I've just started my shift, there's nothing i can do.

Can we negotiate something commander splime? (i can define the border of the tiles you've requested using the region pics at the top of this thread and give descriptions of what i've done?)

Please advise your intentions - my intention is not to thwart your forward planning, it's simply just a matter of time.

Splime

That's fine, we can work with limited resources. Here's our current orders:

1. Transportation. It seems like route 5 goes through tiles D and G, which are the ones we want to work with. We would like you to build a road that starts in Tile G at Route 5 and goes through Tile D before exiting the region in the West. This road shall be named Splime's Highway.

2. Command Centre. I would like a fairly large compound in the middle of the woods in Tile G. That way, I can rule my people in peace and comfort. Don't make it excessive, but it should be big enough to house me and my advisors. (Also, please make sure it has power and water, however, you choose to deliver it.) I'd like it to be secure, but please don't turn it into a sort of army base.

3. People. In Tile D, we'd like a sizable town that will fill up most of our side of the square. This town can also spill over into tile G, as long as it doesn't get too close to my compound.

4. Jobs. In the town you make, Splime's Highway should be one of the major routes through the town. Along this highway, we'd like some commercial zones, to form the centre of town. If you wish to add any farms, they must be kept within the northern half of tile G. Other forms of industry may be built, but keep them to a minimum.

Misc Notes: We have given you a decent amount of control over how this gets done, so please don't mess up. Also, as your Governor has noted, we would like all of the bridges to be reconnected. If you have any adjustments you'd like to propose, please let me know, and we will work to make a plan we can both agree on.

newsimaddict

Well I've been busy working on the town that Commander Splime insisted upon...must say the town is starting to grow quite nicely!

He he, I've just made a deal with the boyfriend that he can play the ps3 tonight as long as he don't bother me on the pc tonight  :) so hopefully i can throw a couple pics up of my progression tomorrow.

Are we allowed to throw random pics on this thread or do they go into the additional pics thread? Whether or not this has already been discussed, call me a fool and then show me the light.  ;)

Oh well must dash, gotta do some work...or should i have that piece of white macadamia brownie i just bought from the cafe downstairs? Hmmm....

newsimaddict

Hi all,

Sad to write but I am removing myself from this competition due to RL commitments unforeseen.

So far, the challenges have been fantastic and huge congratulations to Fred and Lynn for all their efforts in organising GRV2. By far, this was more challenging than GRV1.

Thank you and good luck to the remaining players!

Cheers, nsa

mrbisonm

We're sorry to see you leave, one of my personal favourite Challenger. Wishing you luck with RL and don't forget us, drop in once in awhile and see how we all are doing.

Fred and the GRV II Gang ;)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)