• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 5

Started by cameron1991, May 18, 2009, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron1991

Place holder so that I can receive my orders.

io_bg

Hi, Cameron, here are the orders (I'm really sorry for being late):
1) Build a town situated on tiles C and F with population at least 7000-8000 sims.
2) Build a passenger train station near its downtown.
3) Make sure there is a school, a hospital and a fire station in the town.
4) Build a park where the sims will be able to recreate and relax.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

cameron1991

I already have a town in tile F, do you want me to make this a part of the new town?

cameron1991

Here's my pictures from my challenge.

First I'll show the pictures from the separatists side of the region.
My orders were:
1) Build a town situated on tiles C and F with population at least 7000-8000 sims.
2) Build a passenger train station near its downtown.
3) Make sure there is a school, a hospital and a fire station in the town.
4) Build a park where the sims will be able to recreate and relax.

I already had a town in tile F with 15,000 sims, a rail station, fire station and hospital, so this challenge was fairly easy.

The park is the area filled with trees beside the school.

Here are pictures of the reconnected links.

Here are pictures of the bases that have been constructed throughout the region.
The air force base:

The army and naval bases (both are a part of the same base)

Here a group of Leopard 2 tanks are practising flanking manoeuvres against an enemy outpost in the training grounds.

And here some fighter planes are showing off their firepower by sinking an old ship near the navy base using their new anti-ship missiles.

Here's a picture of the railway as it travels through the farmlands in tile I

Lastly here are the pictures of the entire region.

jmyers2043

I like the fighters blowing up the ship.  :D  Well done. . .

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Teddah

I like your farmland picture.  The rows of trees look like they were carefully planned.  Well done overall!

mrbisonm

Judging Challenge 5

I finally got around to continue the GRV II Challenges and we will continue with the judgement of Challenge 5, 6 and 7 in the next weeks. Make also sure to read the *speach* that I wrote in the General discussion thread, maybe giving an explanation to all this delay.
How this challenge was judged can be found in the Challenge 5 thread. Please read it so you can judge my Challenge 5 also.

This challenge wasn't any easier than the one before to judge, because we had to look at many different points and from different views. Thank You.

1. Reconnections were well done but unsurveyed. We gave you 2 points for this.
2. Orders given to your adversary were very good and logical, but you forgot to show the orders in your thread as demanded. We added 3 solid points.
3. The orders were fulfilled correctly and fairly well done, a good 3 points were given.
4. The army is very impressive, even somewhat exagerated in size, but because of the ship picture that was bombarded was more than convincing from your behalf we decided to give you a full 4 points for this part of the challenge.
5. It was hard to give you the points for this picture. We decided to give you a solid 3 points. Although quite *scenic* and beautifully arranged, it somehow looks to common to be the most scenic railspot of your region.
A Bonus point for being ontime was added to the challenge.

You have a total of 16 points were added to your pointage, which is fairly good. Very nicely achieved.

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)