• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge III

Started by io_bg, April 29, 2009, 03:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Hey, everyone, here I'll post my pics from the third challenge.
First, I decided to govern the northern side of the region.
And second, the pictures from the challenge:
A transportation map with the new road (it's name is Route 30):

And here's an overview of the main town - tile F(at the moments it's a small town with population of about 6000 people)

The town centre with the school, the small hospital and the church:

A neighbourhood with a lot of blocks of flats:

The town's water tower (now there's a small path leading to it)

And here are pictures showing the closed rail and road bridges (which are in tile E)

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

mrbisonm

Thank you for your update.

We have now taken note and copied the pictures of your challenge 3, it will be judged after the deadline.
Now you can do whatever you wish to do within your regionhalf only, but make sure not to overbuild it comparing to the rest of the region. It might give you some serious problems later on.
You do NOT have the right to touch anything of the part that belongs to the Separatists.

Challenge 4 will be partially given by your adversary and you will give a challenge to someone else. Who will be challenging who and the matter of the challenge will be discussed in the Challenge 4 thread once everyone has turned in their part of this challenge.

Are you ready to be told what to do by a Separatist and a Governor? Good luck and we hope you enjoyed this one.

Lynn and Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

lynncanox

Challenges are getting harder to do, so does the judging, and we soon need more time to judge the challenges. I know this took awhile but we have been working on it for quite awhile and since our judging is being done separately, we have to bring them together before presenting the final results. Thank you for being patient. So here they are.

A.  There was a slightly better way to have placed route 30, starting on the bottom of tile G, but you have more or less chose one of the good ways to build it, so we gave you 4 points for route challenge.
B.  Cutoffs like this we wanted to see, quickly done in time with the things quickly available. Excellent way of blocking roads and rails. We gave you 5 points for the cutoff challenge.
C.  Farms are fairly nice and your town is getting good looking too. We like the way you have the appartments arranged close to the industries and a little out of the towncenter. Very good work here with good observation. We gave you 4 points for the regional works challenge.

A Total of 13 Points were added to your challenge.

Generally very well done and we wish you good luck with the separatists

Lynn and Fred
judge of GRV 2 Challenge