• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge V

Started by io_bg, May 18, 2009, 10:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

I'm waiting for your orders, Jmouse!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Jmouse

Good day, Mayor Ioan. If you please, we would like to see an overview of the southeast and southwest quadrants of Tile E. Please post one photo of each quad in mayor mode at whichever view (zoom level) best shows the areas indicated in red on the enclosed map.

Thank you...

J. Mouse, Chief Aide to Separatist Leader I. May Rat

io_bg

Good day, Mayor Jmouse. Below are the requested pictures:

Mayor Ioan

Jmouse

Thank you for your cooperation, Mayor Ioan. Orders will be forthcoming soon.

J. Mouse

Jmouse

Greetings Mayor Ioan,

Here are your orders as dictated to me by Separatist Leader I. May Rat:

1. Reconnect all roads and rails. Place a check point on both sides of any roads which would permit entry from the north sector. Place a lookout/control tower beside any rail line which would permit entry from the north sector. All incoming and outgoing traffic of any kind will be closely monitored.

You will now concern yourself with development in Tiles F and I. Note: Our drawings are rough and do not necessarily represent true scale. We understand that reasonable adjustments may have to be made in the actual layout. We will leave the placements of roads and streets to you except as indicated on the map.

Tile I: Connect water and power from Tile E. Zone R$$ two lots deep, a row of C$$ two tiles deep, I-M and farm land as indicated on the map. It would be wise to place a few small areas of R$ here and there among the farms to house workers. While zoning, place bus stops at strategic locations.

In the R$$ area, place a small but adequate medical facility, a school campus that will serve children from grades one through 12** and a modest church. Place one or two fire stations so that the entire developed area is protected.

**You may combine an elementary and high school on a single campus, use the DEDWD SchoolSet or implement an idea of your own which satisfies this demand.

Tile F: Create The Mouse Trail State Park in the area indicated on the map. This is to be an area where families can spend a few hours enjoying the beauty of nature. Our only requirements are that two or more fire-lookout towers be strategically placed, and dirt roads/trails be used as much as possible within the park. We do hope you will include decorative elements, but the decision is yours.

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask. All we want is a comfortable place to live, jobs for our people and a pleasant place to spend a Sunday afternoon.

J. Mouse, Chief Aide

cameron1991

I have a query about your orders io_bg.
You wanted me to build a town in tiles C and F, but I already have a town in F, so would you like me to expand this town even though there is very little room left for expansion, or do you want me to build it somewhere else?

io_bg

Quote from: cameron1991 on May 30, 2009, 07:18:35 PM
I have a query about your orders io_bg.
You wanted me to build a town in tiles C and F, but I already have a town in F, so would you like me to expand this town even though there is very little room left for expansion, or do you want me to build it somewhere else?
Just expand it :)