• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 6A - Intermezzo

Started by BarbyW, July 01, 2009, 03:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

While the Governor and his lady are on vacation he sent through a message asking for some information.

He wanted to see that the regional population had risen to over 125 000 sims with at least one city with a minimum of 40 000. He also wanted to check on the agriculture in the whole region was approximately 20% of the development.

Here is the satellite view of the region as it stands at the moment. The total population for the region is now over 500 000 with most of the highly developed cities in the south.

In Transportation view it can be seen that there are no airports or seaports at this time and that there is a fair amount of agriculture in the north of the region.

The biggest city is Hightown Central with much hi-rise development. It was developed with a canal system that enables the residents to access their jobs and also for the industry to dispatch its goods. It also has a lot of undeveloped space that may be developed as a park. The centre of the city has many old buildings set around open plazas. This contributes to the desirability of Hightown Central for both residents and commerce.

We hope the governor is happy with the current situation.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

looking very good there Barby and I love the canal system in Hightown Centeral!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

SC4BOY

Love your layout there.. very forward-thinking

Splime

This region continues to look great! I was wondering though, where did you get the transport view mod that colored in the zones? I think you've said this before, but I can't find where...