• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rural Cemetary Walls and addons

Started by jeronij, December 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Quote from: NikNik on December 28, 2006, 01:14:06 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing this file with us Jeronij (and that on 25th of December  :wings:)

Now we wait for the first entry in the Show us your...cemetary section.

Nik-Nik

Coming soon.... I have a nice one  #stsfd· ....
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

ryalmighty1

These walls look astonishing in-game. Something like this was well overdue till now. Thank you very much. Keep up the amazing work!
There is no end.
There is no beginning.
There is only the infinite passion of life.

-Federico Fellini

FromTheAshes

Woooow I love this set! I will try to use it in my cities... Shouldn't be hard ;)
Visit Vorsfelde.

Colyn

Now all we need is some old stonework Walls like your Concrete .... I use them so much that I am running out of choices  :-\
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

jeronij

Do you mean textures instead props ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

Why is this thread called "Rural Cemetary Walls and addons"?

(where are the addons?)

(just a question)

jeronij

Good question bat.....the addons are to come  ;D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Shiftred

Jeronij,

Your walls are very nice, maybe an add-on could be plopable headstones, which would work like your garbage plop does.   Then we could place some paths, your walls and then fill the space with random headstones to make our cemetaries.

Thanks.

jeronij

Good idea, the thing is the we can not control actually the direction the props face when ploping using the mayor mode....so the I am not sure if that would work fine...I'll think about this  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Shiftred

Thanks for considering the idea jeronij :thumbsup:  I think many of the historical cemetaries I have been in have a less uniform headstone direction anyway...

CabraBuitre

A quick question about this great set... (and I haven't tried it out, I just thought of something that may be problematic...)

If we alter these lots in the LE (for example, I thinking of switching these in to my Alabaster Garden's city in my CJ and I want to make them more gardeny, if that makes any sense...) will the transparent base textures still work, or will I need to place a base texture?  I seem to remember in the past, when I've tried to modify lots with transparent textures, it hasn't allowed me to save without the base texture... perhaps this has been changed and I just wasn't aware, though!

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see some of the "addons" when you've got the time!

Check out Abelfarei!

Naryanna

These wals are soooo gorgeus! They look simply wonderful! Great job! &apls

Emperor Stormont

I like both, if you forced me I would go for the new ones, they don't look brand new which is great but they have that maintained look about them, if that makes any sense.

So ok the new walls  :thumbsup:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

SgtJoeDes

Yay!  %BUd% A new toy! They are cool and works great in the game.

Thanks!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SgtJoeDes